ChiCom virus perspective...

Still need the jab?

• Tiny
  • 08-31-2021, 11:42 AM
Glad to see you're coming around, about the vaccines.
What are the odds for unvaccinated dying of covid; dying in hospital? Its not on the chart.
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Deleted
Deleted Originally Posted by Tiny
Hmmmmm.....
What are the odds for unvaccinated dying of covid; dying in hospital? Its not on the chart. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yea that's kind of the important information

What are the odds for unvaccinated dying of covid; dying in hospital? Its not on the chart. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, no kidding!

That omission ought to be the first thing anyone who takes even a 10-second look at that graphic notices.

No idea what this guy's issues are -- but for such a vehement anti-vaxxer, he sure seems to have a talent for posting crap that fails to bolster his views.

Or, in this case, contradicts them outright!

What I'd really like to know is how many of the "anti-vaxxers" are vaccinated? Is it like the Repulican party where they have taken it at first chance and won't publically acknowlege it?
And all wrong most likely, let me stress the most likely part of this. I know a significant number of people that work in health care. If you have a stroke/heart attack/etc and can't get an ICU bed because they are full, your odds of dying of that non-Covid ailement are higher. There are places that have ICU beds available, but not the Oxygen to supply them because so many are on respirators, it would be interesting to know if this factor is included in available bed capacity. Just a thought if anyone is interested in actual free thinking.
  • Tiny
  • 09-07-2021, 05:41 AM
Hmmmmm..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I got lazy. You posted a table from a paper in the Journal of the American Medical Association that showed 1 in 10 deaths in 2020 were from COVID. Almost all of those would be in unvaccinated people. So does COVID become the third great scourge of humanity, right after heart disease and cancer, in the unvaccinated? Well if herd immunity were to never kick in, and COVID stuck around like the common cold, and it didn’t become any less lethal, then maybe yes. On the other hand if the disease mostly dies out because of immunity conferred through vaccinations and infections, then it’s a blip that just lasts for a few years, so the chances most of us would die from it over our lifetimes would be much less than 1 in 10. It’s too early to try to estimate odds I suspect. Reddog could probably give us an educated guess if he resurfaced
  • Tiny
  • 09-07-2021, 06:15 AM
What I'd really like to know is how many of the "anti-vaxxers" are vaccinated? Is it like the Repulican party where they have taken it at first chance and won't publically acknowlege it? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I hang mostly with Republicans. There’s no one I know or know of who’s gotten the vaccine and won’t acknowledge it except Tucker Carlson. The majority of Republicans have gotten vaccinated according to polls
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 08:28 AM
The largest 'group' of unavaccinated - are low income black DPST proles in their DPST shit hole cities

Right on the DPST Plantation where the nomenklatura want their 'Properties" - easily available for voter fraud.

another DPST Lie - but count on Xinn - they never publish a fact or Truth.
What I'd really like to know is how many of the "anti-vaxxers" are vaccinated? Is it like the Repulican party where they have taken it at first chance and won't publically acknowlege it? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
The opposite is MUCH more prevalent.

Take me for example, I am hardly an "anti-vaxxer" and while I believe the vaccine/s do a LOT more good than harm, I don't personally plan on getting vaccinated myself.

What you describe is more like an atheist praying to God when he thinks he is about to die. Fear does elicit some very bizarre behavior in some people. Giving up all one's freedoms because you are terrified of a disease that almost everyone survives even if they do get it is a great example.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Vaccination should be a medical decision between a patient and physician.
DPST Commies have made it a political litmus test of compliance with marxist agenda and Racism/.

To wit - DPST mandated CRT Racism and segregation.

Hypocritical commie DPSTs
^ right just comply LOL