The following ladies will be......

I posted the other day about providing donations for the Arlington Life Shelter.

Here is a list of ladies that you may drop your donations off to !

Ladies if you would like to join in and accept donations as well ,please let me know so i can ad you to the list. This has to stay orginized in order to work out !

Orginal Thread : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=325444

Donation drop off locations :

Kaci Snow (myself of course)- Arlington
Amber Rain - Dallas
Blonde Amber - Garland
RyansFun - Dallas

Everything will be takin to the Arlington Life Shelter on Christmas Eve morning by myself and any other ladies or screened gents that would like to join !

Thanks for your time !
I LOVE that I donate to toys for tots I will be taking donations(toys in package) are here is a list of donation sites =>

Toys for Tots

the last day for drop off is 12/18/2011

Happy Holidays Everyone!
  • Caleb
  • 11-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Thank you ladies for your holiday love. Acts of kindness like these truly make the world a better place! I'll be by sometime in December with a donation!!
Finally a man chimes in!! Lovely heart!
I would like to donate something, but I've never donated via this avenue. How does dropping off the donation work? Where would I go to drop off something?
Yes, sounds like a great charity. Obviously, I do the Toys for Tots thing, as well.
Id also like to help in any way that I can kaci... give me a ring if you need me
The donations can be dropped off to any of the ladies listed above.

I am also putting together a Cocktail Hour that will be in December for those of you who wont have the time to drop things off to the providers.

We will be delivering all the donations on Christmas Eve !

You may also PM me with any other questions that you may have !
kaci thx for helping others out.

guys and gals, whether you contribute to her collection, to someone else's collection, to WFAA toy drive, toys for tots, goodwill, neighborhood ministries, etc.,

i strongly suggest that everyone give as best they can to whatever organization they feel comfortable giving to.

there are a lot of people in the dfw metroplex who are struggling financially. [cf news story that 30% of kids in dallas live in poverty!!!]
we in this hobby have disposable income.
a smile on the face of a young kid or a single mom or on a dad who's lost is job is priceless, even if you dont get to actually see it.

at the beginning of the year, i vowed to give 10% of what i spend on consultations to charitable organizations. w/in a few weeks, i will make the last of those donations.
but i will still contribute to some toy drives or adopt a angel from an angel tree or whatever i can to help others who need it waaaaaaay much more than i do.

dont think it wont help. dont think you cant do it.
just do it and put a smile on someone's face this holiday season.

peace be with you all!
pmd
Thanks to everybody for your support !

I agree with PMD we should do what we can to help out others as in my original post (link on post #1) you never know when it could be you sister brother dad mom or aunt or uncle ..... It just happened to be my sisters life they saved this year.
You gals are getting us all in the spirit of the season, it is the time to give to those less fortunate, god knows that list grows ever longer every day in these times, god bless you all.
Great ideas and I can't wait to help out ... next year, starting 1/1/12, I will propose a year long Charity Drive ... stay tuned for details!
Hookem I think that is a great idea ! Let me know i would love to help with it !

Also a side not if you dont have time todo alot of shopping us ladies are more than willing to accept gift cards ... If you do a gift card we are asking that they are to DOLLAR TREE as we can buy cases of products for between $14 and $40.

The link to the giftcards can be found here : http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/gift_certificate.jsp

I can provide an address if you would like to send them as well !

It is also an option to buy online from Dollar Tree by the case and have one of the lovely ladies pick it up at the store !

Please let me know if you have any questions !
Sounds like a great idea, now which lady to see??
Just wanted to actually give a general location for my drop off... I'm located by 635 and greenville ave. Near high 5 area. I can meet someone somewhere or with screening, give my incall location.

If you're near my area, please feel free to contact me for info and to set up a meeting time. I will be dropping off all donations to Kaci in December. So, there is plenty of time to get a small box together to create a BIG smile on someone's face. Let's do it people!!!

Let's give back what we are so lucky to have already. Who knows? Could be YOU one day needing a helping hand. Karma is a real thing. So, let's all be angels to someone this year. Never know when we will need an angel on our side.

Happy Holidays to all.

Amber Rain