fake review from crazy guy I refused to meet.

11/15/11--Its seems I've gotten some bad press in the last day or so on ECCIE from a reviewer that I've never met with in person. As stated on my screening and verification page, I'm very selective with who I choose to visit with, and my screening process. I am not taking any new clients, and haven't in several months, and when I declined a "gentleman"...(I use this word loosly)...Do to lack of informative references and personal choice..(intuition) He thought it would be a great idea to blast me with a negative review on the boards. He continued to call me and email me over and over after declining his request. I did have a verbal confrontation with him about this and it did get ugly. NO IS NO! I was demoted from provider status to user status on this particular board back in August when I retired, due to inactivity on my account, I don't advertise anymore, but I'm active. I only have my site to rebut the online blast, and I'm defending my name/status here and now! Below you will find copies of our conversation VIA email and know that this is NOT his real name...but I will disclose the email addresses that used for contact along with the last 4 digits of the telephone number he used to call and text me from. I'm a very patient, professional and nice woman...but I DON'T tolerate rude men who think they will FORCE me into an appointment...like I've heard from a couple of other providers in the hobby. I WAS TOLD THAT HE WILL KEEP ON AND ON UNTIL HE GETS HIS APPOINTMENT. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Ladies, you need to know:
cowboyss972@gmail.com
chris.sampson30@gmail.com
last 4 digits of telephone number are--8130, Dallas number
Below are a couple of our conversations VIA email.

Re: References, appt tomorrow

Monday, November 14, 2011 2:22 PM

"chris sampson" <chris.sampson30@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
"Cheyenne Blake" <cheyenne8blake@yahoo.com>

Edited to remove email contents.
Read the Forum guidelines.
Also posted in alerts.
Torito

You're very stunning!!

On Monday, November 14, 2011, chris sampson <chris.sampson30@gmail.com> wrote:
Also posted in alerts.
Torito
>>
>> On Monday, November 14, 2011, Cheyenne Blake <cheyenne8blake@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Hi sweetheart,
>>> I'm sorry, but it looks like today is just not going to work out. Thanks for your interest in visiting with be though. Have a great day!
>>> Cheyenne
>>>
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE

<cowboyss972@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
cheyenne8blake@yahoo.com

btw my real name is James LAST NAMED REMOVED BY ME!, Chris is my online identity

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:24 PM, James<cowboyss972@gmail.com> wrote:
Also posted in alerts.
Torito

PS. I'll be checking my email 
I HAVE SEVERAL MORE EMAILS FROM THIS MAN, BUT THIS IS SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO MAKE MY POINT I THINK...No one stole me from anyone! You have got to be kidding me!! ... Thanks for your time, Cheyenne Blake
Cheyenne, I noticed that you've made reference to this incident on your personal website too. Seems to me that you're providing too much attention to someone that you never met. It strikes me that emotions are running pretty high on both sides (Provider & Hobbyist). Based upon the Hobbyist's posts your intense conversation with him must've sparked anger or frustration on both sides. I think your post here on Eccie speaks to the issue just fine (though I suspect the one you left in the Independent Providers Review section is (again) overkill. Good luck.
Cheyenne ..don't get yourself all worked up.. it's obvious the guy really wanted some of your cookies, you must have some really good cookies for someone to go through all the trouble, emails, calls, voicemails,eccie registration, posting.. hell he even went through the trouble of writing a ros, an the review said you have big booty )) now I'm interested ..But again you said more than you needed, mods should take care of it
Cheyenne,

I'm the furthest thing from being a WK out here on ECCIE. Hell, I dare say I'd be called worse than a Black Knight by some.

BUT, having first met you while barely able to walk back at OES and enjoying a nice chat until I was finally able to play, I must say that if YOU have chosen to not see someone, it is for good reason and they need to move on because once you have made that choice and informed the client, if you happened to ever meet him through some other manner no good could come from that.

He needs to move the fuck on.

Happy Hobbying!
He said/she said. Three times. It's done.
Torito