LADIES: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE CLIENT EXPERIENCE

Ladies what has been your favorite client experience?
The session that you wish all your sessions were like.

What did the guy do to make it your favorite?

It can be a specific session you had.

Ones in general that you prefer.

Or one that would be your fantasy encounter. ( Don't be shy )

Inquiring clients want to know.
I like this thread already! I would have to say my fav client experience would be back when I was still on BP with no knowledge of anything else. This client started it all for me....

Started off seeming it was going to go straight down the drain, got off work late, realized I left my going out clothes at home and no car to go get them so I was stuck in my dirty work clothes YUCK! Nail salon was taking forever but he waited with me while I was getting them done LOL. We planned to meet at the local bar and chat it up beforehand, we had so much in common that we talked for hours while drinking. Went back to my place and had hours of wild, crazy, monkey sex and layed in bed sipping wine.

It was my most memorable because I looked like shit and he still treated me as if I was a delicate lady. We had great conversation, seemed like a real date.

I will never forget how much fun we had..a 1 hour visit turned into a 7 hour date!
WOW! Alecia. SEXY with a capital X
I haven't had one yet
I think my most memeriable date has been with a regular i see all the time. On our first meeting he got lost comming to my incall lol it was really cute though (he was in the parking lot next door). He brought me flowers, chocolate and REDBULL ! We talked for along time about his life his family his work what kinds of things he enjoyed doing. He was so worried about time lol i felt a little rushed as it was his first encounter with a provider and wanted things to go perfect. We had a great session once we stopped talking. He is still a client of mine and i plan on keeping him around for a while. He brings giftcards to my kids at Christmas and he even went out and bought my daughter (HURRAY SHES 1 TODAY) her nursery set for her room I had no clue it was just deliverd. He is a very sweet guy and takes good care of me as i do him.

By no means am i emplying that to have a great or memoriable session that the guy has to bring stuff or anything this was just my best experience !
Kaci, sounds like you would be a great girl to get to know.
I think a gentelman should bring a lady a gift.
Well thank you bojuay ! Shoot me a pm and lets talk !