Life will go on.

It seems that I have lately heard nothing but gloom and doom. Dire predictions that the Arkansas board is going to implode. Out of state hobbyists decrying our drama. Granted there has been a pall cast on the festive postings we usually enjoy. Some of them look like Naked City meets the Book of Revelation. Cat fights have been on hold while people investigate, summarize, plead cases and behave as if this were the Supreme Court serving subpoenas and calling witnesses. Enough is enough. I think everyone has had a say by now and no doubt more says are yet to be had, but as has been ably noted this board is for the exchange of information and having fun with beautiful providers and cultured gentleman hobbyists.
In case you have missed it during the last few weeks hobbying is going on. Numerous reviews are being written and new providers and hobbyists are swelling the ranks, some of them are real crackerjacks. Now, I'm not saying it is time to link arms and sing Kumbaya, but if anyone has anything positive to say Now is the time to say it.
Oh, lest I not be clear anything but good news here will be considered a thread jacking.
Private incall coming very soon.... I'm excited about it. It will be comfortable, fresh, clean and very tasteful. Hope all of my friends will find time to visit me.... and hoping to make new ones

H.
  • bndm
  • 02-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah. What he said!

And MORE cat fights!!

Yeah. What he said!

And MORE cat fights!!

Originally Posted by bndm
I never thought I would miss them Bndm. Race ya to the new incall!!
Happiness will reign again in the Natural State of taint.
Happiness will reign again in the Natural State of taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tastefully presented of course.
Plus my birthday is fast approaching... (turns thread back to my direction)

Lol...
If you need any help with the new place SW just let me know .. I have a few domestic skills

Plus my birthday is fast approaching... (turns thread back to my direction)

Lol... Originally Posted by SweetHunter
We were headed in your direction, but I think he runs faster, dammit!
I was particularly encouraged by a recent incident in which a new provider and client had a disagreement concerning fee. The hobbyist posted a negative review. The provider addressed it in CoEd. After a very civil exchange aided by informational postings from other hobbyists and providers both acknowledged mistakes and settled the matter. It was not a screaming match but a very mature discussion, and a far cry from the drama we are too often accuse of. It was refreshing and encouraging.
If you need any help with the new place SW just let me know .. I have a few domestic skills

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SnL you ARE good news.
That's the first one of those little cartoon thingies I ever posted. How cute!
Private incall coming very soon.... I'm excited about it. It will be comfortable, fresh, clean and very tasteful. Hope all of my friends will find time to visit me.... and hoping to make new ones

H. Originally Posted by SweetHunter
Definitely a positive statement!
If you need any help with the new place SW just let me know .. I have a few domestic skills Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Whatever, lady. I helped decorate your place. Leave this to the Queen Bee.