Happy Birthday SweetHunter

Many Happy Returns of the Day. May all your birthday wishes come true. Enjoy the wisdom and happiness that is the fruit of a life well loved.
Happy Birthday! Would you like a swat with a paddle or a riding crop, for every year?
Happy birthday, sweet lady!
SweetHunter... It appears that you are having a birthday now or very soon. The happiest of happy birthdays to you. Although I am in Oklahoma ( and visit Arkansas frequently) I read the Arkansas forums and have quietly paid attention to you from your very first introduction here and subsequent posts. I will say that I have been impressed with the information I have gleaned from comments by others, your reviews and your posts. Wishing you the very best! Happy Birthday SweetHunter!!
Happy, Happy, Happy!!

������������������
May your Birthday be full of joy, lovely SweetHunter! Wish I was with you!
yes that's me...

Oh, my... Thank you, thank you!!!! I was so very busy yesterday that I just now saw this.

I wish to share with all of you my appreciation for Eccie and my dear friends here... I took stock yesterday of how very blessed I truly am.

I feel that I am standing on a precipice. Enjoying my present, but excited about the many journeys and adventures that await me in the coming years.

Blessings to you ALL,

H.
Now... let us refocus our attention back to The Warrior Show.
Now... let us return our attention to The Warrior Show. Originally Posted by SweetHunter
+1 SH and a happy belated birthday!
PS I'd follow you anywhere.
Happy Birthday pretty lady