Question for the Guys

I am asking a serious question out of curiosity and concern. Do you guys talk about the fact that you 'hobby' to your civilian guy friends?
During screening, a few times I have run into some guys who has some kind of connection to my civilian life and I've been turning them down in fear that they will talk about it with their friends and out me.
I am VERY VERY discreet and keep info to myself and will bring it to the grave with me...but I can't make everyone do the same. I'm not sure if I will get anyone willing to honestly answer the question. If I don't get any response, it's ok...it will just be a blank thread I guess.
I have a long time friend that jokes about it in more than a few occasions, but I would never voluntarily out myself to him. I guess it depends on how much the guy has to loose. I am asian myself, and its a very small world for us here in the dfw area.
Sometimes yes. But, I never mention names, locations, or personal details that might identify the provider. I have a couple of friends who go to SCs with me but almost never get dances. Its more likely we will talk about strippers I have met.

Talking about hookers is not everyday conversation so its very limited and only to a very few guys. I have actualy hooked a couple of friends up with providers. That is how I got my start here in DFW when a friend on the board introduced me to his ATF.

Personaly, I would say caution is better. Even if they never would say anything, things do slip out sometimes. Unless your talking about me. Then its OK to see me anyway. Trust me. You will be glad you did. Really. Trust me!!!!
NEVER!

Too much to lose!
NEVER, no way ... This is my secret life. My co-workers know i am divorced but figure that i am to old and ugly to get laid. lol ... My friends and family members all think that i gave up on looking to get laid since i don't go to bar/clubs very often. I never hook any of my friends up with a provider. shhhhhh this is my secret life. Skeletons in the closet, if you will.

on a side note: I have heard whispers in the wind that some providers (providers in general, not the OP) talk to other providers about their clients. (and i am not talking about screening info) IMHO, thats not cool. We hobbyists trust you ladies to a certain point, to keep what you know about us, to yourself. ya'll could lose alot of business if some of ya'll keep doing that. I am not giving out any names or outting anyone. I just want to throw this out there so some providers know, that we know.

CG
Not at all!!!

Two different lives!!! Best way to keep it safe and discreet!!!
A joke with the guys about strip clubs and strippers IN THE CLUB, yes. Hobbying, never.
Never.
Nope, no friends due to my legendary 1.3" of dangling death ... they feel inadequate.
I've known my group of buddies since we were in grade school. As close as we are, I would never talk about my hobby life to ANYONE!!!!!

TM
Never, and not even between folks here unless I know them personally.

and

you should know guys cannot keep their mouthes shut-live with that expectation
Never.

Do you tell your girlfriends that you are a Provider?
I've known my group of buddies since we were in grade school. As close as we are, I would never talk about my hobby life to ANYONE!!!!!

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
This.

Some guys just don't have the ability to keep their mouth shut. And, there's always the possibility that a friend could become an enemy one day and then they'd have that info to use against you if they wished.
  • jwood
  • 05-29-2013, 06:41 AM
I have a friend that lives in Ft Worth, we're childhood friends. He's single, told him about this site and he got into the hobby. Other than that NO.
Actually, I never discuss my sex life, or lack of sex life, with friends. They rarely discuss their sex life. I do not boink their wives and girlfriends so it comes down its none of their business.