Hunting lovers comment here

Who all hunts here?! What's your best kill? I love everything about hunting! The wait, the kill..... throw in a little fishing and beer drinking and you got the perfect weekend get away!!
I raced a brown bear on foot while in a VW once and won. Does that count?
My best kill....Kudu Bull. Head is mounted.
<3
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_20141025_12_16_32_Saved_Picture.jpg (126.8 KB, 395 views)
lol no sweety I wouldn't count that!
Okay. Well I like to hunt deer, but I've never hunted them in Texas. I also like to hunt duck, but I've only done that in Louisiana. I would like to have a bearskin rug made one day. I used to trap alligator also.

My favorite thing to hunt for is liberals who think they do more for wildlife conservation by abstaining and protesting than people who actually hunt; and then I love to tell them about my hunting trips. Oh and pussy, I like to hunt that (obviously).
I would like to hunt Obama
I would like to hunt Obama Originally Posted by Anna Berle
If you owned a boat and a liquor store... I'd Mary you!
If you owned a boat and a liquor store... I'd Mary you! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

WELLL NOW THAT YOU MENTIONED IT ............................
If you owned a boat and a liquor store... I'd Mary you! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
OK, A boat, a liquor store, and and a dictionary.

C'mon, man. You're perpetuating a stereotype here.
OMG lol its okay.......grammar nazis have no place in any of my threads!!! ive noticed that on eccie people are always getting on everyone when they don't properly spell!

OK, A boat, a liquor store, and and a dictionary.

C'mon, man. You're perpetuating a stereotype here. Originally Posted by lizardking
OMG lol its okay.......grammar nazis have no place in any of my threads!!! ive noticed that on eccie people are always getting on everyone when they don't properly spell! Originally Posted by Anna Berle
"Properly spell" whut?
Great threAD Anna! Glad to see you back in town. I'm heading to my stand now - last weekend of bow season... See u soon!
I once shot a duck at such a range it was too far for the dog to swim. Had to use the boat to go get it. Guide 'bout shit his pants.

Shot a very large bull antelope while it was running. Departing at about a 30 degree angle from me. 25 mph or so ... hit it in the neck with only a 7 mag and he went tumbling.
Anna, will you wear that hat for me? Sans any other clothing...