Pure Adrenaline

I'll need a military flight physical before I ride this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gK5...are_video_user
For an Adrenaline rush nothing beats jumping out of an airplane at 14000 ft and free falling for 30-45 seconds.

NOTHING!
That's animated.
For an Adrenaline rush nothing beats jumping out of an airplane at 14000 ft and free falling for 30-45 seconds.

NOTHING! Originally Posted by boardman
Not sure, I've jumped from a plane before...there was more adrenaline at 3:00 am stacked up outside the door to a bomb maker's house...
OK, Fun adrenaline...
Got me there.
That scared shitless adrenaline ... Will give you some funky BO and breath.

I never noticed it with the fun type.
That scared shitless adrenaline ... Will give you some funky BO and breath.

I never noticed it with the fun type. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You're right.
I've never been in a situation like Wakeup describes but scared shitless does lead to cotton mount thus the bad breath. Fun adrenaline doesn't. I'm sure there's a physiological reason for it.

IDK.
Try walking the entirety of 5th ward at 2am.... Without a gun
Or in one of the many barrios in Phoenix, AZ around the same time... terrifying even for a Hispanic like me... no bueno.
IDK.
Try walking the entirety of 5th ward at 2am.... Without a gun and at least a couple thousand rounds of ammo. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Try something that might possibly have a chance of ever happening...
I'm way too much of a Nazi to even thinck about that.
Try taking a candy bar from Brook Wilde or Busty Amy. THAT'S an adrenalin pump.
Try taking a candy bar from Brook Wilde or Busty Amy. THAT'S an adrenalin pump. Originally Posted by pipeman1
Too much danger involved for me...

Scuba diving the open ocean at night is a rush. The first minute or two after jumping off the boat is intense. Not sure if it beats free fall....never jumped from a plane.
night.jpg
^^^^ been there done that..... Not gonna do it again.

If you have the slightest hint of cloister phobia a night dive will bring it out of ya' .