Positive Way to know if she's old enough to be f-able

• Go4it
  • 04-25-2021, 09:50 PM
This little test has never failed me. Just ask them the following 11 questions and if she gets 6 or more correct she is f-able.

1. Who is John Wayne
2. Who is Buddy Holly
3. Who is Rock Hudson and what is the name of the lady he is most often seen with
4. What TV character was known for saying Na Nu Na Nu
5. Who is James Rockford
6. Who is Mr Magoo
7. Who is Fred Sanford
8. Who is Connie Fancis
9. What TV star hosted a show sponsored by Chevrolt and ended every show by blowing a big kiss to the audience --- MMMMMAAAHHH
10, Who is James Dean
11. Who is Natalie Wood and how did she die

Can you guess I like older women?
Wow, from this questionnaire, I think your demographic is going to be 55+.
The average 18 year old might get #1, outside chance for #4.
Good questions though. I got them all but I'm not proud of that.
Or just ask to see her DL
Or just ask to see her DL Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Or if you want to be famous start a tradition by cutting her in half and count the rings.
Those questions brought me back to my youth.
I knew the Fred Sanford question, because Redd Foxx scored more Korean Pussy than anyone on this Site!
She has all of her permanent teeth??
  • ketro
  • 05-06-2021, 11:23 PM
3. Who is Rock Hudson and what is the name of the lady he is most often seen with Originally Posted by Go4it
Jim Neighbors may be quite elegant, but "lady" is a bit of a stretch.
If she’s hanging out @ Memphis
This little test has never failed me. Just ask them the following 11 questions and if she gets 6 or more correct she is f-able.

1. Who is John Wayne
2. Who is Buddy Holly
3. Who is Rock Hudson and what is the name of the lady he is most often seen with
4. What TV character was known for saying Na Nu Na Nu
5. Who is James Rockford
6. Who is Mr Magoo
7. Who is Fred Sanford
8. Who is Connie Fancis
9. What TV star hosted a show sponsored by Chevrolt and ended every show by blowing a big kiss to the audience --- MMMMMAAAHHH
10, Who is James Dean
11. Who is Natalie Wood and how did she die

Can you guess I like older women? Originally Posted by Go4it
Speaking of number 7, I usually refer to Maxine Waters as "Aunt Esther" and none of the women I fuck have the slightest idea who or what I am talking about. lol

Can you guess I like younger women?

Back to Redd Foxx himself, I used to run into him in LV back in the late 70's since I only lived a few blocks from the Landmark. Redd Foxx in person is the nastiest, most foul mouthed racist POS I have ever fucking met. It ruined me from ever watching Sanford and Son again after getting to know him IRL.
Judging by your list, the more appropriate question is “a positive way to know if she is over the age of 60”.