Okaloosa

Hey everyone,

I've recently been surfing the Okaloosa Backpage and have a question. It seems like one of two things is happening:

1) You guys have pages of hotties over there for the picking. Or,
2) The Okaloosa BP is flooded with fake ads and ads with fake pics.

Which is it? Because if it's #1 I need to get my happy ass in the car and get a hotel in the area soon. The selection seems 1000% better than Tally.
It is all for the most part fake and littered with pimped out girls. If in Destin, I would only see the 2 Chloes-- SexyChloe and Chloe Ward (Chloeisfun).
#2 for sure...I concur about sexy chloe and would add sadie and sweet molly.
Yeah. Majority are all fake for Okaloosa or quite possibly set-ups for LE or Cash 'n Dash. You "might" get lucky and find one who's legit, but I'd rather try my luck at the lottery.
Appreciate the info and recommendations dudes. I highly suspected as much but hoped there might be a wealth of hotties over there in Destin/PCB for whatever reason. You guys do have some nice regulars out there based on your recommendations.
Those are the more popular ones however not everyone's definition of hottie is the same either. I'm not ur 20s spinner but do just fine and not managed. My Gf is also on bp but not on here and not managed. She is fairly new to the hobby

http://okaloosa.backpage.com/FemaleE...eality/8542470