Review: (Germany) Lijana, Eve-Paris, Stuttgart

User ID: N/A
Date: 9 August 2019
Name: Lijana (pronounced Leanna)
Phone: +49 711 6071801
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://eve-paris.com/girls/#girl_4693&gid=1&pid=1 or https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...-paris-9425695
Address: Tübinger Straße 87, 70178 Stuttgart

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the U Bahn and get off at the Marienplatz exit. As you're walking down Tubinger Strasse, you're really close to the Gerber Mall and a Hans Im Gluch. Walking distance from the Jack Wolfskin store off Koenigstrasse. Use Google Maps, it's your friend.

Eve Paris is hidden in plain sight. Unless you know it's there, you won't be able to see it.

You have to buzz in for access, just like the Firma Schiller. Once you enter the building, it's on the first floor.
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: foreplay, DATY, CBJ, missionary, K9, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde hair that probably comes to her back. She wore it up.
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pictures weren't bad, but not breathtaking. When I saw her in the lineup, she was better than her pictures. The picture doesn't always tell the whole story. She is tall. She's not super skinny, but she's not fat either. I would say she's slender.

Normally, I go for girls who are smaller than me. I’ve tried girls of different heights since I’ve been in Germany. I almost always do well with a girl smaller than me. With girls my height or taller, I’ve had mixed experiences.

She was my height, but I wondered if I could handle her. Then I thought to myself, I wanted to experience a German girl. My size or not, I would have to do it.

Beautiful, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her breasts are B cups that are nice handfuls with large, oversized pink nipples.

She has a few stretch marks and tattoos, but nothing distracting. She has a nice ass. It's big on her slender frame. Her stomach is firm, and her skin is so soft. From behind, her ass is a nice cushion. When you look at her pussy, it's probably the nicest I've seen. It's so small. It doesn't look beat up at all. She's immaculately clean and shaven down there. Her pussy looks small, neat and tidy, and it tastes so good. From her photos, I thought she was attractive, but not stunning. In real life, I'm like damn, what a hottie.

The Rest of the Story: I wanted to fuck a German while I am in Germany.

I did see Luna at Firma Schiller. She's of Italian stock, but she grew up in Germany.

So, did I get my German or Italian flag, or both? I don't know.

I tried going on Kaufmich and ladies.de to line up some action. I've messaged at least ten girls, probably more and have only been able to hook up with one.

That was a Romanian girl named Roxana. She's on vacation now, so her profile is inactive. I had two sessions with her that you can read about here.

I'm hunting for a German girl. Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

She’s definitely not GFE. No kissing at all on the face. I got yelled at for kissing her on the cheek, and she threatened to kick me out.

No BBBJ, which is a pity. When she gave me a CBJ, it was good. It would’ve been infinitely better without a condom.

Overall, a good performance with a hot German chick.

Communication: At first, I thought her English was pretty good. But, there was quite a bit that she didn’t understand.

I asked her what her rules were, and she had no idea what I said. I had to use Google Translate.

TCB: She was nice and accommodating. She made sure I had a shower before and after our session.

Condoms/Accessories: No idea, I'm sorry.

Rates: 90 Euro for 30 minutes. She offered to lick my balls for 10 Euro extra.

Rules: Everything is covered. No kissing on her face. Below the neck is fine. Be gentle with her nipples and no pinching. She wants you to go slow as they are extremely sensitive.

Venue: Everyone knows that I'm a huge fan of Firma Schiller. Honestly speaking, the Eve-Paris is an upscale version of FS. It's more modern. Upon going in, I was taken to a small interview room where the girls would come and introduce themselves.

The furniture and lighting were better and more relaxing than FS.

The room I was taken to was in an Egyptian theme with hieroglyphics all over the pillars and walls. It was really classy.

If Firma Schiller is a business class, two star hotel, then Eve-Paris is an upscale three star hotel. Of course, the price is also higher.

Details: x

In the lineup, I saw

Princess - In her pictures, I would figure she would be the hottest. Her face is pretty, but she's bigger than her pics.
Maria - Online, her pics are okay. In person, she's nice and thin. Probably the hottest girl in the lineup.
Lijana - She's tall for a girl. I thought she was okay looking, but wondered if I could handle her as she is as tall as me.
Luisa - Her online profile mentions she's from South Africa. She didn't really seem impressionable on me, because I can't remember anything about her now that I'm writing this.

While we were in the meeting room, she asked how much time I wanted. I said one hour, and she said she didn’t have an opening for that.

I settled for 30 minutes for 90 Euros. I paid in the meeting room, and she led me upstairs. She gave me a towel, and definitely wanted me to take a quick shower.

We talked a little. She asked me what almost every working girl has asked.

Lijana: Are you here on vacation?

Me: no, I work here. Are you from Stuttgart?

Lijana: No, I’m from Cologne. It’s such a beautiful place.

More idle chit chat. I told her that she was the first German girl that I’ve been with. She smiled.

Lijana: we German girls are good girls. Good in bed, too.

Then she stripped off her clothes, and I was amazed. Her body was fucking incredible. She was good looking, but without her clothes, she’s stunning.

Surprise, the pictures online didn’t tell the real story. Holy fuck, her body was slender, but not like a stick figure. She had natural B cups that were a handful with huge puffy, pink nipples.

Her skin was the softest I’ve touched, and her pussy was shaved immaculately. She was clean and smelled so good.

She had me lay down and told me to relax. She was going to give me a blowjob. She also said I could eat her out later if I wanted.

Me: how about if I eat you out now?

Lijana: Sure. (She said as she laid on her back.)

I first started to kiss and lightly suck on her puffy nipples. I slowly worked my down down to her stomach.

Then I spread her legs, and started going down on her. I licked and sucked on her tiny clit.

Lijana: I like it. It’s so good.

I kept it up as I licked and sucked on her tiny pussy. She made moaning noises, and then I stuck my tongue inside her.

She started to hold my head, then she pushed her hips toward me. She started convulsing, and I stuck my tongue inside her pussy. I could taste her cumming.

She shook violently then pushed me off.

Lijana: I came. Congratulations, you’re the first one to make me cum today.

It didn't take me long to make her cum. Maybe ten minutes.

Then she had me lay down on my back. I was rock hard from her her moan. Tastings her cum, it was sweet tasting. I know this sounds like an embellishment, but up to this point, it was going perfect.

Now, she put a condom on me, and started to suck my cock.

She took over half of my cock in her mouth, and sucked hard. She bobbed her head up and down. While she was doing that I rubbed my fingers on her soaking wet pussy. I inserted a finger, and she didn't mind.

I told her I wanted to fuck her.

So, I had her lay on her back. After hearing girls complain about me laying on them, I positioned myself so I didn't put very much body weight on her. It was distributed to my knees and elbows while I was in missionary. The downside was that I couldn't go as deep as I would've liked to.

I went slow with a few occasional hard thrusts. I circled my hips. She moaned like crazy while I was fucking her. Her pussy was wet, and I could hear her say, "ja. Ja. Ja."

She didn't talk dirty and say, "fich me." Just a lot of moans, which seemed natural and not fake. She didn't mind those hard thrusts. I fucked her a little harder, and she liked it. I kissed her face, and she said, "Keine."

I then noticed that she was looking away from me as I was fucking her pussy. I told her to look at me. I wanted to see her facial expressions while I fucked her.

She didn't. She said she didn't like that, and wanted her space.

I asked her to ride on top of me, and she said, "Doggy is better."

I stood up and she put her face down and ass up. I fucked her hard, but not as hard as I could. Then she got up and was on all fours. I grabbed her shoulders, and started thrusting harder. Then I grabbed her breasts and started nailing her. She made no complaints about how rough or hard I was.

Then she said to me, "You need to cum."

I said, "I need you to lay down."

She didn't understand, and was going to ride me in the cowgirl position.

I had her lay on her back. I started fucking her hard.

I kissed her cheek. Lijana: If you do that again, I'll kick you out.

Me: I'm sorry. (Honestly, I misunderstood. I thought she meant no kissing on the lips. Oh well, pissed off another hooker).

I got back in the groove, and said I'm close.

Lijana: I know.

So, I fucked her as hard as I could. I exploded inside the rubber, and I rested a few seconds inside her pussy before pulling out.

Afterwards: I laid down, and she laid next to me. But, she didn't hold me. We talked a little. I apologized, and her temper seemed to calm down.

Lijana: I'm not a man, but I can understand how you forget as you are focused on sex. I don't like to be kissed because I have a son. I want to save my face for him. You can have everywhere else.

Me: Wow, you don't look like you've had any kids. How old are you?

Lijana: I'm 24. (Her profile says 23, which isn't a big deal. I honestly believe she is 24, and didn't lie about her age).

We talked a little bit about her son and her family, but I'm going to leave those details out.

I asked her what she does for fun.

She likes shopping. A lot. She also owns two horses. She says horses are her hobby, but her son is her life.

I could see some stretch marks on her, but they aren't really noticeable. She has a tiny c-section scar that I didn't even notice until she told me.

I then asked her if Eve-Paris has a loyalty card like Firma Schiller does. She misunderstood the question. She told me that she was here until Sunday, and then she'll go to FKK Sakura. She told me that I should go there, and that the food is really good there.

She made sure that I took another shower. As I dried off and got dressed, she came up to me. I gave her a tip of 30 Euro. She said thank you very kindly.

As I was leaving, she said, "I really hope you have a enjoyable and pleasant day."

She gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I almost wanted to say, don't kiss me. I don't like it, but sometimes taking the high road is better.

She waved good-bye, and blew me a kiss.

Compatibility: I have mixed feelings about this one. She is a nice girl, and I like her. Despite her yelling at me, I had an enjoyable time. She has a fucking incredible body. She was tight, and I liked that she didn't fake things.

For looks, out of the girls I've seen in Germany, I would say she's in the top five.

Luna
Lijana
Emmy
Roxana
Betty

I would say that Roxana, Betty and Sonya gave me the best service.

I have no problems recommending her. I would probably see her again. Maybe I'll talk to her about doing a rape fantasy.

Recommendation: Yes.
Sounds like a qualified good time, the line up seems great, hell I'd do any one of them if they asked me nicely! LMAO
Sounds like a qualified good time, the line up seems great, hell I'd do any one of them if they asked me nicely! LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
LOL.

Princess seemed to be really confident, with a little bit of swagger.

Maria seemed to be a little shy.

Lijana was demure, friendly and sweet by nature. (Until you get her mad).

But, one thing I forgot to mention was she's susceptible to flattery.

I tell all the girls I see that they are beautiful.

Some of them are like, no one has ever told me that.

Lijana: I am always happy to hear that I'm beautiful.

You know, I really pissed her off when I kissed her face. She was telling me why she didn't like it, and it was because she has a son. She said you can have everywhere else, but not my face.

I got her calmed down pretty easily.

Me: What? You have a kid? No way. You don't look like you've had any kids. How old is he?

Lijana: He's X.

Me: And wait, how old are you?

Lijana: X.

Me: OMG, baby. You're so beautiful. Your body is perfect.

That little conversation calmed her down. (Flattery is the key with her)