providers who played sports growing up

i see so many providers who take pride in working ut and going to the gym. as most guys are big sports fans i often wondered about the providers and which ones played what sports growing up and to what level. girls please tell us what sports you played and to what levelie rec league softball until 12 yrs old, sec volleyball player through college. you do not have to say anything that will identify you like starting point guard for duke womens basketball 2006 or goalie for purdue soccer 2009 but tell us were you on the field hockey team in high school or tennis team in college. it might give us some good fantasy ammunition
Does doing the whole football or basketball team count as a sport?
Track ---
Sprint & Distance

lol @ shorty
well i did cheerleading, but most say its not a "sport!" if you ask me it is!! i did school cheerleading from the 2nd grade to the 9th grade but i had started competitive cheerleading for NCA and ACA at age 11 through age 15. the difference between the two, for those who dont know, competitive cheerleading is year round and we travel many places. it is also a very physical sport due to long practices and very dedicated coaches who want nothing but to win, in which we did most years. i dont have to workout now because of all the time i spent as a cheerleader. i can honestly say competitive cheerleading is alot more physical and body damaging than school cheerleading. i am currently 26 and have more back pains than most older ladies. it makes a big difference when your active as a child rather than just a bump on a log.
Track & Gymnastics in Jr. High & High School.
Ok I played basketball in middle school - does this count?

Tried to run track and I realized I had no passion for it. So i quit.

I've been playing tennis since the 2nd grade and I'm damn good at it.
Naomi. . . Guess you like to chase balls!
Naomi. . . Guess you like to chase balls! Originally Posted by shorty
Yes. LOL
its just kinda input i was looking for. it also led me to ck out your showcase and wow the cheerleading sure worked. an absolutly tremendous tush. thanks for the nice thoughts
well i did cheerleading, but most say its not a "sport!" if you ask me it is!! i did school cheerleading from the 2nd grade to the 9th grade but i had started competitive cheerleading for NCA and ACA at age 11 through age 15. the difference between the two, for those who dont know, competitive cheerleading is year round and we travel many places. it is also a very physical sport due to long practices and very dedicated coaches who want nothing but to win, in which we did most years. i dont have to workout now because of all the time i spent as a cheerleader. i can honestly say competitive cheerleading is alot more physical and body damaging than school cheerleading. i am currently 26 and have more back pains than most older ladies. it makes a big difference when your active as a child rather than just a bump on a log. Originally Posted by Angel Knight
your absolutely welcome. and thanks for the nice words. but when i was more active i was alot more muscle tone. my butt used to be much bigger, like table top bigger. lol
my family have what is called "the bubble butt" syndrome!!
I used to be in track...I could run like the wind..I have several awards from then
the kind words as since im 200 miles away and not likely to ever have the pleasure of enjoying you in person i have nothing to gain by saying those things just as a man i some much enjoy looking at a body as nice as yours. many people go to an art nuseum i enjoy looking at pieces of art such as your fine body. while the pics are incredible and i would die to experience you once not that it matters but i am not totaly into the multiple tat things. i have nothing against tats and sometimes kinda like them but when you have really an outstanding body i can't see decorating it in any means. bodies like yours could be viewed and enjoyed for hours no need to change in any way. i always felt you would not paint over the mona lisa. that being said any guy who gets to enjoy that body i am sure will not be swayed whether a fan of tats or not. thanks for sharing your sporting memories i think sports is good on so many levels in developing character, friens and life experiences and in your case it sure helped you develop a tremendous body. please ladies keep the stories comming. oh and a free hour of daty for the first to post a pic of themselves in uniform [probably needs to be college athlete to avoid that under age thing] please blur out anything that would identify
your absolutely welcome. and thanks for the nice words. but when i was more active i was alot more muscle tone. my butt used to be much bigger, like table top bigger. lol
my family have what is called "the bubble butt" syndrome!! Originally Posted by Angel Knight
So who cheers for the cheerleaders? Just had to ask

Yeah, I think cheerleaders do more athletically during the course of a football game than some of the big uglies down in the trenches.

well i did cheerleading, but most say its not a "sport!" if you ask me it is!! i did school cheerleading from the 2nd grade to the 9th grade but i had started competitive cheerleading for NCA and ACA at age 11 through age 15. the difference between the two, for those who dont know, competitive cheerleading is year round and we travel many places. it is also a very physical sport due to long practices and very dedicated coaches who want nothing but to win, in which we did most years. i dont have to workout now because of all the time i spent as a cheerleader. i can honestly say competitive cheerleading is alot more physical and body damaging than school cheerleading. i am currently 26 and have more back pains than most older ladies. it makes a big difference when your active as a child rather than just a bump on a log. Originally Posted by Angel Knight
I always cheer the ladies on. Damn You Stuck Good! Ride It Like You Stole It!
now it will be even HARDER to catch you. any old photos [ thats a switch im always asking [begging] for new photos
I used to be in track...I could run like the wind..I have several awards from then Originally Posted by DallasRain