whos the best asian provider

Wondering who's the best and out there preferably msog between all indys no amp ones like hana of Dallas or Asian champagin
I personally like Yoko.
Wondering who's the best and out there preferably msog between all indys no amp ones like hana of Dallas or Asian champagin Originally Posted by italian8527
almost all of the asian indy's were amp girls at one time. including yoko, ashli, asia jackie etc. have no idea why you do not want so see an asian indy that used to be an amp girl. my atf asian indy who i saw over 40 times was a former amp girl.

or maybe i misread it and you are asking for indy's, not current amp girls. confusing as hana of dallas and asian champaign are both indy's. confused.

JPdM
Well...I am an independent Asian provider. Am I the best? I don't know...I've never been with other Asian providers...lol...it's all relative. I am not your ordinary Asian though. I guess you just need to search and try us all.
I guess you just need to search and try us all. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Great advice like this is why I love the ECCIE ladies of Dallas. Most ladies wouldn't share or recommend others like you all do.
Great advice like this is why I love the ECCIE ladies of Dallas. Most ladies wouldn't share or recommend others like you all do. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Samantha is very secure (and should be) about herself. She absolutely rocks. Between her and Leilover, I'm a happy camper.

\
The only thing sexier than a hot confident woman is a naked, hot and confident woman willing to hang out with me.
Hana of Dallas
Over thirty or under thirty category?
I think one, Eva of Blue, is under thirty.
Yoko has my Vote
Asian JJ and mango tai form the thai stars too bad they no longer available. I do miss them though
Oh Barron = No on Yoko... she was really the death of the Beatles!

I would say Sarah... I've visited Samantha but it was when she first arrived and so long ago in hobbyist years that I'm not factoring her into my choices.
Currently I'll say Sweet Sexy Sarah!
Yes I remember Jay Jay although I think she still available in Houston. Yoko a tight little spinner been awhile since I've seen her , and of course Hana rocks. but its Thai Rose I miss the most....
Anyone remember Grace. I can't remember the name of the Place. It is closed now. BEST PROVIDER I have ever been with. She was pretty and treated me great. This was about 10 to 12 years ago. The place was over by Jack in the crack across the street from ampville.