Date: 8/13/19
Name: Tierra13
Phone: (816) 379-6224
Email Address: Not known
URL / Website: Eccie and P411 account.
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: I435 and metcalf
Activities: Naked chat, body worship, fondling, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, amazing BLS, 69, mish, BBBJ, CIMNQ.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde weave
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Super sexy, 5', 100lbs, tiny bubble ass, nice firm b-cups, smooth clean body, perfect teeth, hygiene was great, clean nice smelling taco, long blonde hair weave.
Recommendation: Yes
"URL / Website: Eccie and P411 account."

That's not a URL. If you'd like PA credit, please provide an actual URL. You won't get PA credit if I have to write your review for you.
  • xpetx
  • 08-16-2019, 09:06 PM
this why nobody likes eccie anymore

she didnt give me email douchebag...and tierra13 is identifier enough...i was on here when u were still swimming in ur daddys balls

she didnt give me email douchebag...and tierra13 is identifier enough...i was on here when u were still swimming in ur daddys balls Originally Posted by xpetx
At this rate, you'll be gone soon.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
  • xpetx
  • 02-06-2020, 04:34 PM

she didnt give me email douchebag...and tierra13 is identifier enough...i was on here when u were still swimming in ur daddys balls Originally Posted by xpetx
Well yet your here writing a review on a site nobody likes anymore. As long as ive been on the site thats been a requirement.

2nd item...he wasnt asking for an email. Smdh!

And have you met Rocket as he is an old fucker so you better be like a 100 yo!
Well yet your here writing a review on a site nobody likes anymore. As long as ive been on the site thats been a requirement.

2nd item...he wasnt asking for an email. Smdh!

And have you met Rocket as he is an old fucker so you better be like a 100 yo! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Na,
Rocket is not as old as everyone says he is.
  • xpetx
  • 02-06-2020, 09:09 PM
i didnt write another review even tho i just had my second visit with her jan 6...i bumped my old review with new information at her request...she just got new implants and wanted me to advise eccie clients...they are super nice and perfect for her frame
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Closing