OK. So what did I miss?

PM Box is open for business.

Tell Whispers all about it and I'll see what I can do to make it all better.
Well there does seem to be an influx of HDH's lately . Some totally insane ones at 400 hr .
Well there does seem to be an influx of HDH's lately . Some totally insane ones at 400 hr . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well.... That's the local hooker market..... I've seen a few visiting ladies for $220 and less.... A PM to many San Antonio Ladies at their rates plus an offer for gas money tends to be well received.

The current economy combined with media attention is driving ladies of all ages and looks into the Sugar Baby market and they are clueless as to how to value their needs in regards our dollars.

I'll have more to say in the appropriate forums but $347 in College textbooks yielded me Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday Evenings.... About 20 hours of 19yo latina greatfulness..... A hot 24yo dental hygienist has $350 Car payment that is past due that I'm working in tonight and tomorrow night if I can free up the 6 hours she promises!
That's why several of the last ladies I've seen are In SA , 30 min extra drive . 10 more in gas , still come out 30 ahead . lol
This was interesting: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=826591

Also , nobody gets my jokes anymore.

People take themselves very serious now days.

Humpty appears to have re incarnated.

hmmm... that's about it ... so basically .. nothing
lol You still have the 1 star fan club , I'm thinking they missed you .
lol You still have the 1 star fan club , I'm thinking they missed you . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yup.... Seems that way!
And, not only have some of them reincarnated, they have actually been recycled....cough cough....RockerRick.....cough cough!
Great...this bozo again
Great...this bozo again
Great...this bozo again
And, not only have some of them reincarnated, they have actually been recycled....cough cough....RockerRick.....cough cough! Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
That guy has changed and had more comebacks than any hooker.