Severe Storm warning for the Christmas holiday.

This time of year is so hectic for many of us that we can't always keep up with the important things going on in our world beyond The Hobby. Little things like weather forecasts may slip by us without notice until we are facing a severe threat without preparation. I'm sharing the information I've found at http://www.wunderground.com/news/sev...ber-21-27-2015 in hopes that our fellow providers and hobbyists in the states listed in the article can be ready for whatever Mother Nature may throw at them over the Christmas Holiday. If you live east of Texas, please check out the full article.

Tornado Outbreak Likely Wednesday as Severe Storms Target the South, Ohio Valley (FORECAST)

December 22, 2015
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing tornadoes, damaging wind gusts and large hail are expected to fire up late Tuesday night through Wednesday from parts of the South to as far north as the Ohio Valley.

Wednesday appears to be a dangerous day across those regions with a tornado outbreak likely, according to Dr. Greg Forbes, a severe weather expert at The Weather Channel.

The Tornado Conditions Index, better known as TOR:CON, has been raised to as high as 7 out of 10 for parts of west Tennessee, northern Mississippi and northern Alabama on Wednesday, meaning there's a 70 percent chance of a tornado within 50 miles of any location in the indicated area. Tornadoes and damaging winds will also be possible in a much larger area from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. TOR:CON values as high as 5 and 6 stretch from northern Louisiana and central Mississippi to eastern Arkansas, southeast Missouri and southern Illinois.

(TOR:CON: See the Tornado Threat in Your State)

This is a serious situation that you should prepare for if you live in or are traveling through the affected states Wednesday. Be sure you have a way to get warning information and have a plan prepared for finding safe shelter should severe weather affect your location.
Stay safe everyone. Happy holidays.
I thought for sure this was going to be about the thread by seductivestorm! ooooopps my bad
Maybe some of the retards on the roads will stay home.
I am in Jackson...headed to memphis tomorrow..then home thursday

damn gonna be in middle of it!
I am in Jackson...headed to memphis tomorrow..then home thursday

damn gonna be in middle of it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You know Miss Dee if you get lost and wind up in Iowa, you can warm me up. LOL
This time of year is so hectic for many of us that we can't always keep up with the important things going on in our world beyond The Hobby. Little things like weather forecasts may slip by us without notice until we are facing a severe threat without preparation. I'm sharing the information I've found at http://www.wunderground.com/news/sev...ber-21-27-2015 in hopes that our fellow providers and hobbyists in the states listed in the article can be ready for whatever Mother Nature may throw at them over the Christmas Holiday. If you live east of Texas, please check out the full article.

Stay safe everyone. Happy holidays. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Thanks god it's not snow and ice.Indianapolis,Indiana it's going to be 53 on christmas eve.Merry christmas hobbyists and sex workers
I made it home ok....got scarey in memphis & Arkansas.....whew!!!!
I made it home ok....got scarey in memphis & Arkansas.....whew!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Glad you are safe!
Maybe some of the retards on the roads will stay home. Originally Posted by pyramider
I had no choice.... I delayed a day on the way to Yankee land... That was no Big Deal ( the driving part of my trip)
The real fucking fun was a three day trip to CA, that took 7 days, on the way out mechanical delay. The way back, SFO looked like a refugee camp, planes delayed. midway in Chicago was not much better.

Full treatment, all the way to lost luggage, when it showed yesterday it was soaking fucking wet.

I am staying away from airports until mid January
thanks

stay safe everyone!!