Wow! Stealing From a Client!!! Is it....

Wow, I dont believe that girls actually steal from a client. I was reading some posts on another board and it was mentioning how guys were getting robbed by pretty girls and stuff like that!! WOW, really???

I know that I am new and everything but does this REALLY happen a LOT??? If so, thats really sad that a girl would do that!!
That's why discussion boards are helpful. I usually won't see a girl before I see at least 2 reviews from know hobbiest. Same with the girls. You need to be safe and screen.
That's why discussion boards are helpful. I usually won't see a girl before I see at least 2 reviews from know hobbiest. Same with the girls. You need to be safe and screen. Originally Posted by derek303
Derek is 100% correct. I only stick with well reviewed providers and all the providers I see check my references. When I was starting out, this made it tough to get going, but it is better than getting busted, robbed or who knows what else. Play it safe.
Derek is 100% correct. I only stick with well reviewed providers and all the providers I see check my references. When I was starting out, this made it tough to get going, but it is better than getting busted, robbed or who knows what else. Play it safe. Originally Posted by benny9770

I do agree and its been a little bit hard for me since I do not have any reviews, but thats ok I am doing my best and I had some appointments so hopefully reviews come soon. But that is just crazy how girls will do that. Its just bad Karma!!!

When I get reviews maybe I can spend time with you guys and I will become one of your favorites benny? Hi Derek!
Tia, been looking at your site and thinking about mabye breaking away a little time to go see you. Pretty busy letely and won't be free for at least two weeks. In the mean time, I will just think about you shaking that ass!
Tia, been looking at your site and thinking about mabye breaking away a little time to go see you. Pretty busy letely and won't be free for at least two weeks. In the mean time, I will just think about you shaking that ass! Originally Posted by benny9770

Well whenever you are ready babes and I am taking pole lessons right now so .... Wooo Hooo!

And by that time some reviews should be up at least the guys I have seen said they would post them. We will see.
takes a bit to get the reviews approved. Usually about a week or so
Benny, good job. Tia, I have to admit I wouldn't see you without reviews and referances. The paranoid part of me is the LE. Are you a complete newby? Stripper? I'm glad your here. I'll be back up in September and play when I come. Hopefully you get a review or two on here or TER. As willing as you seem and your the only girl trying I'm glad Benny willing to take the dive.
takes a bit to get the reviews approved. Usually about a week or so Originally Posted by benny9770
Really? That long? Well hopefully some pop up soon.
Benny, good job. Tia, I have to admit I wouldn't see you without reviews and referances. The paranoid part of me is the LE. Are you a complete newby? Stripper? I'm glad your here. I'll be back up in September and play when I come. Hopefully you get a review or two on here or TER. As willing as you seem and your the only girl trying I'm glad Benny willing to take the dive. Originally Posted by derek303
Yeah I understand that derek and I know it comes with me being a new bootie! I am taking pole lessons and my girlfriend is showing me some dance moves because shes a dancer.

When you get back here I should have a few reviews by then I hope, and yeah I am trying to be active here because it seems like a good site. My girlfriend will be joining the site too!