Daddy

As much hardcore kink and perversion as I am into, this is barely "other realm" worthy but you guys and gals are the ones I dig the most here.

I have recently been in a situation where I was called "daddy" in a hot sexy alluring voice, like "oooooo daddy, please give me that hot sweet cum daddy"

I'm not into age play really but this has become one of my most favorite things to hear!!!!!!

What do all you perverts think about calling or being called daddy?????

I can see the appeal.

A "daddy" is more mature, he takes care of others, he's someone you have given control and you know he'll do his best for you. In return for his nurturing, you are genuinely excited to see him and want to do your utmost to make him happy. He might spank you as punishment but it's his disapproval and disappointment and you really fear.

Think of it as Master Lite(TM) and the appeal makes a lot of sense.

Side note: I personally don't delve into the incestous connotations since I call my father something else entirely.
My girl calls me daddy.
I don't mind it.

I remember the first time she said it she got so wet that I was like "Meh, go with it"
If both are into it, why not? I love a good tease and that certainly might add to it.
I got called daddy and it weirded me out. I kept on pumping but I covered her mouth....THAT turned her on even more.
Never had that happen but I do find it appealing. I usually prefer ladies to be +25 so that would be a little weird coming from them - though chronologically accurate. Sounds like a new bucket list item.
Age play as well as Role play is very HOT, Not that anyone truly wants to fuck their Mommy, its more the older caring controlling woman they are desiring. Most younger ones didnt jack off to the same age but to a older mature person. The Taboo of it is hot and naughty.....Enjoy~~
Daddy?....No. Papi?....Si, mui bueno! lol
MM
I hate it-- even though I have a sugar baby / sugar daddy relationship going. Thankfully, my SB doesn't call me daddy. The ones who call me daddy are the girls who THINK they a sugar babies when they are nothing more than providers. For one, calling me daddy gives me the creeps. Yeah, I know with some of the younger girls our age difference can be upwards of 25 to even 30 years, but it still creeps me out. For one, it makes me feel old. Even though I'm just shy of 50, I kinda think of myself still in terms of being in my 20s. Second, it almost sounds too dirty as in I shouldn't be doing this. I hate guilt trips. I'm a big into the role playing fantasy but I've never been too enamored with the student / teacher or younger girl / older man scenario. I actually like the girls I'm with to be somewhat mature and intelligent. The perfect girl for me is 18-21 y.o. with a hot body, maturity, and can hold an intelligent conversation. Not to many of those girls around. Usually, those ladies are in the late 20s/early 30s.
I'm your daddy... if the IOP is convincing enough, I'll be your Daddy, your uncle, your brother, your golf pro...
  • Mokoa
  • 08-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Daddy... Papi...

I enjoy them both as the compliments they are intended to be.
I have never heard daddy but I have heard a few times papi, the Spanish version, which has the exact same meaning as the English version. I was surprised the first time I heard it in this context, but I just took it in stride. Some girls like it and some are just appalled at the idea.
I can understand the aversion if thought of from an incestuous perspective. But when used as a cute nickname for an older guy or even the dominant personality, it can be hot. I was nailing a much younger gf a few years back and in the middle of a good pounding she screamed out "give it to me daddy" and I blew instantly. It was very hot.
^^^This!
^^^^^^ THAT!!!!!!