question for more submissive ladies

So I was here thinking about my next adventure and being far from a real city and looking at my options, wishing I was near dallas or somewhere that women seam to be more open minded, I got to thinking. I like to be rather submissive and take a good spanking and a strapon when I visit a provider. I like it is the other side of me I can let out when I am with a provider rather than some gal I might pick up at a bar or someone I am seeing. Yet it makes me wonder are more women holding back due to social stigma and not allowing themselves succumb to their deep desire to be the dominate person in an encounter such as myself?

Stereotypicaly I should be the aggressive one and I should call the shots but is it that stereotypical BS that holds women back, such as being concerned with being called a slut because they go out and enjoy their sexuality? Do most women have a dominate side that they withhold?
If you were in Austin I would love to fulfill any fantasy you have. Let me know if you ever head this way.
I don't know about "most" women, but I have a friend who has encouraged me to explore my dominant/ sadistic side and I am loving it. I identify as a submissive, but when I let go...
I am naturally submissive. Being dominate takes a certain amount of "acting" and is not fulfilling to me on personal level.
Sorry to join late in the conversation, but I do think you pose a very interesting question.

I do think society (AS A GENERAL) looks down on much of women's sexuality. Like a guy can be a "stud", but there is no positive word for the female version. (BTW, I am taking the word SLUT back and making it a good thing!)

Or even in countries where prostitution is legal, I do hear society (AS A GENERAL) looks down upon the sex workers which the majority are women.

Regarding being Domme, I know there are an awful lot of sub men out there and not as many Dommes. I honestly don't know how society regards women who are sexually Dominate. I wish I could do this, but it's not my forte (I'm submissive). Personally, I find that many subs try to top from the bottom and just is too much work for me.

But I do know from experience being a strong minded woman in the business world was hard. I had to be more diplomatic than my male counterparts because I fought being labeled as "being on my period" or "being a bitch" where if my male coworker came down harder on his employees - they didn't attack him personally. BTW, many assumed I was Domme because of this job, but again sexually I am submissive.