Maitresse Renee

Has anyone heard anything about Maitresse Renee lately?
Check FetLife

I saw her and spoke to her briefly at the Dallas Fetish Ball in November.
I'm still around..... haven't gone anywhere ; ) Just not as active on ECCIE as I am in other places and sites. Actually I'm taking a step back from other sites such as FetLife and the lifestyle parties/communities in 2015 to focus on my events I'm involved with and put the final touches on True Desires 2015 event planning and my new dungeon I just recently purchased so maybe I'll have a bit more time to visit here more and see what's going on. There is some crossover between my style of domination and the hobby that ECCIE caters to but I'm not a provider in the common definition so most people who seek me out are looking for more "Traditional BDSM."

So I'm here!!! LOL! Stay tuned.....I'm planning a few big announcements and events to start 2015 off with a bang!

Next time if you ever start to wonder where I am or what I'm up to the best way to find out is to check my Twitter, with all my social media sites, emails and various events I'm involved in emails can sometimes take a day or two to respond to so I try to use my Twitter to let everyone know if I'm busy, out of town, playing catch up on emails or working on Surrender / Grey planning etc etc.

Do note though- I DO respond to my emails I don't let them sit there for months on end like some people in my industry do. Feel free to reach me that route, I actually do not post a phone number and prefer all my correspondence to be started via email so I'm pretty anal about keeping up with it.... just takes a day, two at most sometimes.

For the future-
http://www.twitter.com/maitresserenee

Best,
Maitresse Renee
glad you are good
thank you for the note