Used Panties

Ladies and gents,

Lately I've been getting requests to sell my used panties and it got me thinking I may want to start actually selling them online.

Does anyone have any experience selling them? What has worked for you?

How about buying them? What are you particularly looking for?

Thank you for your time!

Kindly,

Camille
  • Noid
  • 12-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Buy panties at goodwill, buy canned tuna fish, (in oil). Meet the client and let them remove oily panties.
I concluded it wasn't worth the hassle. Especially if the guy wanted you to meet him to buy the panties...
I concluded it wasn't worth the hassle. Especially if the guy wanted you to meet him to buy the panties... Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
I can see that. A lot of time wasters. I looked at some serious panties for sale websites and it takes more that just handing an used pantie. They were talking about cotton being better, washing a new panty to get the "new" smell off of it first before wearing it, etc.
I've sold many. But I would only meet in a public parking lot of my choice. Unless you have a P.O. Box and ask to receive payment upfront and mailed to your P.O. Box, I find it risky on both ends unless you do meet in a public parking lot. Get the $ upfront then give them what they wanted.
I know that Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller has a framed pair of Liza Minnelli’s panties. No word on how they were acquired. With that, I think I would like to have Sofia Vergara’s.
I would take you shopping for panties and buy them for you !! much more FUN!!