Where to learn being a Dom?

Lately, I've been watching more and more videos where there is a woman who is hogtied, and there is a Dom who is using various toys and other equipment and making women come. What I really like is that in many videos the woman is begging for the release and he is the one who decides if she can have it or not. I see now this is something I want to do. Where does one go, especially locally to learn this sort of thing? I'm in Austin. Is there anyone looking for apprenticeship? I really see myself pleasuring women this way, and I'm not talking for profit either. Just having a place, where it's like a dungeon and just slowly but surely forcing the orgasm out of a woman.

Any tips on how to get started would be great.

Cheers,

Jon-[s]
Check out this book. Will teach you alot and answer questions.

http://www.amazon.com/Screw-Roses-Se.../dp/0964596008

R14
Ordered the book, thanks. Any more advice/suggestions would be great.
Well, being in Austin, I would think there are BDSM club(s) in the area. Never been there or researched so I don't know. But go to one and talk to people. Or there is a website called "Fetishlife". I joined, but haven't gotten really involved yet since will be moving back East in a couple of weeks. And personally, I'm a switch. Sometimes I like to be spanked, other times I want to do the spanking. So if you've never tried being a submissive, you may want to try it. Takes a lot of trust to let someone restrain you and be in total control of you.

Good Luck

R14