Midland—— Y’all surviving this Coronavirus?

Hope everyone in Midland/ Odessa is safe and sound!

I was nervous to come here, but had to get outta the house.

If anyone is stayin in this weekend and wants some company, I have some fun games we could play

Y’all be safe! And don’t forget to wash ur hands regularly!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9E62A4C9-1EE7-4BDB-8349-FB61731035E4.jpeg (114.3 KB, 459 views) File Type: jpeg FC84B327-1A1A-4CA8-A663-7F865C09B958.jpeg (75.0 KB, 446 views)
Very sexy ��
Stay safe in Midland and come on up to Amarillo when all of this mess clears up.
Sexy lady, you have a PM that I sent last Sunday 3/29 that hasn't been opened/read
Looking hot as usual
Be safe
Oh I likey the fun games ��
Sexy lady, you have a PM that I sent last Sunday 3/29 that hasn't been opened/read Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

I opened it. I’ve already answered ur questions that u asked in this latest PM u sent. U apparently don’t like the answer, and expect a discount or something. So I decided not to even respond to it, but ya I read it.
Oh I likey the fun games �� Originally Posted by Kermit64
I miss u
Show us ur tits
I opened it. I’ve already answered ur questions that u asked in this latest PM u sent. U apparently don’t like the answer, and expect a discount or something. So I decided not to even respond to it, but ya I read it.
Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Ya know what? I don't understand the fucking attitude. I've never done anything to you and have always been a nice guy. I don't expect nor have I ever asked for a fucking discount, so to throw me under the bus like that is BS.

YOU sent me a PM a while back mentioning that you've gotten into FBSM, and that if I was really into it, you thought I should try it out. Since we're slinging BS out in the open, you never once gave me what the massage rate was for a FBSM. Now if your rates are the same regardless, then that's all you had to say and respond accordingly.
Originally Posted by Zgirl2
OUCH! That hurt!
I love it when Zgirl gets scrappy!!!! She can be very entertaining.
I’m not being scrappy or hurtful, I was just being honest. But thanks guys for stirring the pot.