Wonderful time with Brandee69 last week!

Companion's Handle: Brandee69
Date of Visit: 6/14/2924
Preferred Method of Contact: ourhome/text
Phone Number: Provided after DM here
Email Address: Will provide
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26659-Brandee69
City, State: North Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? 11:30
Activities: Awesome BBBJ (it's been quite a while for me!), kissing, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: Not sure but she looks around 35!! Toned and firm
Hair Color and Length: Nice and DARK... beautiful dark brown/black hair
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White, with a cute country accent
Companion Description: Toned, amazing butt, perfect bewbs, beautiful face and gorgeous hair. Friendly and talkative, face favoring Ashley Judd imho
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed, because her body was even nicer in person than photos exhibited
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I ran across Brandee's ad and immediately was attracted to her, she's 100% my "type" in every way. Dark hair, nice curves, perfect titties and such an AMAZING butt. Honestly her butt alone was worth the trip lol. There was no rush at all, she was friendly and talkative, and down to earth. For sure I'll be seeing her again. I got lost in her beautiful hair... then her butt found me again!
Seems reasonably cute in her photos posted on that other site. But the term "Toned" sure doesn't come across in those pics. Which makes me wonder if the perfect bewbs reference holds up as well. Not to mention all the rave about that Butt on her. Almost reminds me of a DormGE review. Hmmm
Glad you enjoyed.
Seems reasonably cute in her photos posted on that other site. But the term "Toned" sure doesn't come across in those pics. Which makes me wonder if the perfect bewbs reference holds up as well. Not to mention all the rave about that Butt on her. Almost reminds me of a DormGE review. Hmmm
Glad you enjoyed. Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
Yeah her photos don't do her justice - VERY toned, and yes her ass was awesome! I'm not sure what you mean by "Almost reminds me of a DormGE review"
Not sure I agree, wrong format for a review and she is not as stated in the kind of a review, she is the worst ever visit I had
Not sure I agree, wrong format for a review and she is not as stated in the kind of a review, she is the worst ever visit I had Originally Posted by sweet_k47
REALLY? Very curious why... we can agree to disagree!