Question for the guys

With my weight loss and the hard work I have been putting in at the gym, I am ready to take new pics.

What are some outfits that you would like to see ME in that I haven't done before?

Now I am not saying I will do them all...I need some ideas.....

Ready-set-go!!!
  • Loxly
  • 04-30-2014, 10:37 AM
^^^^ Would that be "Girth Invader"?

You look amazing in ANYTHING
my vote is STARBURST
I loved rainbow bright as a child and all the bright colors!

And Before the haters run in
- Shake them haters off!!!-- RAZOR BLADE style ATW
  • Loxly
  • 04-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Might display your alter-egos with what I gave you.

Daddy's Good Girl - Daddy's Bad Girl

Attachment 308848
I think you'd look really great in a black or white bikini....you'd also look great out of a black or white bikini as well :-)
How about in nothing but a pearl necklace?

Always classy!
oh loxly I have already had that one planned.

I need a pearl necklace so I can wear nothing else (the jewelry kind)
I need a pearl necklace so I can wear nothing else (the jewelry kind) Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
well played! I now wish I had thought to post about what people like me to wear in hopes for some free jewellery
Since you have been working out so hard how about pics of you in some sexy workout gear. Yoga pants and a sports bra looking sweaty.

Also you would look hot in some shorts or skirt and some nice cowgirl boots.

That's my $.02
I believe you need to be in a bikini washing/massaging a car
I've always wondered if it would be sexy to post pics while working out at the gym or in athletic gear. Somehow being in the workout stuff doesn't seem sexy but maybe to some of you guys it does. Congrats on the weight loss, Daddy's Girl. I know how hard it can be to lose weight. You go girl.
I think, most want to see you in your birthday suit.
My vote is for your birthday suit. YOU are a beautiful lady and it is shame to cover up you beauty.

On the other hand, it is always fun to unwrap pretty packages, especially if there is a special treat waiting inside.
I always love the touch of class and alot of the photos you have with the wine and stockings are great, but as a male, we are always wanting to see a tad more since we are all visual. But since I love high heels, boobs and legs!!! I picture something with high heels, skimpy outfits that reveal long legs, cleavage and/or in the act of having a good time behind closed doors. But that is just me.. so more revealing lingerie and/or classy sexy outfits!