It's HUMPDAY...and My number has changed

Did you know today is HUMPDAY and is actually believe it or not my FAVORITE day of the week can you guess why????
ACTUALLY. . I CHANGED MY NUMBER
...so DO NOT USE 816-874-5008. I disconnected that number therefore it will probably be going to somebody else we don't want to shake anybody up
Going to try using an app number for texting and calling that number is on my showcase and let me give it to you here as well.
740-651-9712
740-651-9712
Or sending an email will work as well
simplysexymoon@gmail.com
And by the way can anybody guess why HUMPDAY is my favorite day??? {HINT hump..hump heheheee}♡♡♡♡
Ok I still have the 1-800-Go-Fuck-Yourself....is that not the one anymore...cause that's what you gave me.
Ok I still have the 1-800-Go-Fuck-Yourself....is that not the one anymore...cause that's what you gave me. Originally Posted by BigDeal
That is specifically for you and the slew NOW put those titty clamps on your BALLSACK!
That is specifically for you and now put those titty clamps on your BALLSACK!
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
OK master
Please do not use my 5008 #.. trying a new app on phone instead. AND it is NOT RINGING... not due to lack of people trying to call me the damn things not ringing so may just go to email and and PM's I'm not sure as of yet and big deal put the clamps on your titties again