Welcomed Retirement Ariel J'Adore

Just read that Ariel is retiring as of today. With a little one on the way imminently, her life is going to become crazy and wonderful at the same time. I am sure he/she will be beautiful too. I wish Ariel the absolute best in her future endeavors.
Best to ya babe!!!
Hope you and your new family are blessed!
What a great chapter she will begin! I hope she stays happy and healthy
Ariel,

You know that you are/were one of my ATFs. You are one hell of a provider, and a great person to boot. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your soon to be born offspring. That baby better appreciate the fact that he/she will likely being the only one enjoying those fabulous breasts of yours for some time to come

I am glad that at least I am not living in the NOLA hobby community without you in it, cuz that would have just been cruel and unusual punishment.

Be well.
Mr. Riley, she was one of my first eccie providers. Talk about nervous. I could hardly think or partake in meaningful convo. Within 10 minutes she had calmed me down and from then on it was serious GFE. ACTUALLY think she had as much fun as me. Will be missed for sure. May fortune follow her forever. Wildwing.