Nipples rings or no

Are nipple piercings on providers a turn on for you guys

It's actually a turnoff for me since I like sucking titties.
NO!!.... No pussy piercings either.

You ladies think they're sexy and pretty, but it's a nuisance for those of us who like to suck tits and DATY. I can't stand sucking on a piece of metal.
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2016, 09:37 AM
It's actually a turnoff for me since I like sucking titties. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Exactly! Take em off it's just a cock block. When sucking titties you want that nice soft nipple to be the last thing that passes your lips, not a piece of metal or plastic. They can be cute (I guess) but add nothing as far as tit play goes.
Really? Wow I was thinking of doing mines

You ladies think they're sexy and pretty, but it's a nuisance for those of us who like to suck tits and DATY. I can't stand sucking on a piece of metal. Originally Posted by john353
NO
Really? Wow I was thinking of doing mines
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
It's your body, so do whatever makes you happy...
It's your "equipment" do what you want, just not sexy so far as I am concerned.
Metal and tats are both nasty to me. I've never seen one that improved a person's looks. At a restaurant I regularly attend, there is a waitress more beautiful than any provider on this site. Except, she removed her gauges and now has 3" earlobes with a gigantic hole in them. Only surgery can fix that now.
Originally Posted by john353
Removed mine sometime ago. I didn't like it, basically it was in the way.
Naw I want juicy nips to suck on ....I don't like tongue piercing either I want soft wet mouth. Plus I all apprehensive about hurting ur nips thinking I'm gonna pull out the dam piercing lol.
Removed mine sometime ago. I didn't like it, basically it was in the way. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Precisely...it IS in the way.

...and again, if you ladies want to pierce your body, it's your body to do what makes you happy. Just keep in mind that if you're curious to know how the guys feel...maybe this thread can serve as a reference in the future.

My own personal preference...I don't want your metal in my mouth.

Your lips (both pair )~~> No
Your nipples ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> NO!
Your clit hood ~~~~~~~~~~~~~> NO!!
I was asking for your opinion... Thank you ...

It's your body, so do whatever makes you happy... Originally Posted by john353
But i am interested in piercing my lower back .... shouldn't be in the way of anything