Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Why does he hate you?
What did you do to him?
Is he your stalker?

IDK.
To answer the many PMs I receive asking what is shark man16's deal with me, I can only ass u me or conclude if we did have a session as he insinuates; I did not enjoy him or the session enough to repeat.
I probably saw him thru another site or handle and for no safety, politeness nor hygiene issue put him on my dns list.

As I have stated before, I do this for fun and money. Not just money.
So if for whatever reason I didn't have fun with you, I will just ignore all future correspondence from you.

I officially invite Sharkman16 to publicly announce to the masses his thoughts of me.
If he feels like it. If not, then he can keep secretly hating on me and know he had his chance to say his peace.
Why does he hate you?
What did you do to him?
Is he your stalker?

IDK.
To answer the many PMs I receive asking what is shark man16's deal with me, I can only ass u me or conclude if we did have a session as he insinuates; I did not enjoy him or the session enough to repeat.
I probably saw him thru another site and for no safety, politeness nor hygiene issue put him on my dns list.

So if for whatever reason I didn't have fun with you, I will just ignore all future correspondence from you.

I officially invite Sharkman16 to publicly announce to the masses his thoughts of me.
If he feels like it. If not, then he can keep secretly hating on me and know he had his chance to say his peace. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I did not inquire, but I am curious as well. Thanks for your commitment to embracing the drama. I are entertained
yeaaaaaaaaaah OK.
Fucking stupid...
Why does he hate you?
What did you do to him?
Is he your stalker?

IDK.
I probably saw him thru another site or handle and for no safety, politeness nor hygiene issue put him on my dns list.

If he feels like it. If not, then he can keep secretly hating on me and know he had his chance to say his peace. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I'M going to pat you on the back in this once in a lifetime therAD...if a dude wants to call out a whore here, he should ....be specific, and defend his positions.....fair is fair!
if he has an actual beef with you....( god knows its possible)...he should spell it out in public and not be a pussy......
A whore call out..........sweeeet
What is the handicap on taking the whore?
A whore call out..........sweeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
it is but do it in coed if its true, not everyone has premium access, so its not entirely fair to blast away in for example..mens lounge and not post...UITB
unfortunately its 50/50....unless mod anal...or even admin anal is on the table......then......all bets are off
Originally Posted by SweetDulce

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uh....paraphrasing has always been allowed.
Dang.
Sharkteeth16 is pleading the 5 th
I doubt he has seen it.
He has