Coed Discussions & Provider Reviews

Some take it in fun, some take it in stride, some use it as it is intended to be used, some are hateful, some use it to cause chaos, discontent & just try to piss people off

How far does it travel, where does it end, does it ever?

Do people getting banned, probably?

I joke around a lot, so far it seams I have only 2 enemies (well 1 enemy & 1 instigator) (maybe more in the closet, let me know) not sure how to take them or how to progress, degrees

Seems on more than 1 occasion it gets out of control

Would like everyone's thoughts is all

RL
  • cr76
  • 06-12-2016, 05:12 PM
What exactly are you asking?
FYI-

This is a hooker board.

Cease and desist with the useless posts.

This isn't even litter box worthy.
FYI-

This is a hooker board.

Cease and desist with the useless posts.

This isn't even litter box worthy. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
+1
Duh???
  • nu2
  • 06-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Good stuff.
It is simple. If you don"t want involved in the drama stay out of the Coed discussions. Also, keep in mind that most who do get involved are either hookers looking for attention, (because it puts money in their pockets), or Fucktards that are lacking attention in the real world.
As far as we want it to, where we want it to, yes.

Only the idiots.

Now go away...before I lose my hole card and drop your previous handle here for everyone to see...
  • cr76
  • 06-12-2016, 06:12 PM
With the way this thread is going - you may get your answers.
Just stop posting altogether
It is simple. If you don"t want involved in the drama stay out of the Coed discussions. Also, keep in mind that most who do get involved are either hookers looking for attention, (because it puts money in their pockets), or Fucktards that are lacking attention in the real world. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Good response, ty
As far as we want it to, where we want it to, yes.

Only the idiots.

Now go away...before I lose my hole card and drop your previous handle here for everyone to see... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You are such a silly little man aren't you, lol
With the way this bread is going - you may get your answers. Originally Posted by cr76
That is what I am looking for
Just stop posting altogether Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You Need Anger Management, Please Join For All Our Sakes
or Fucktards that are lacking attention in the real world. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969

I think this was directed at you RL