Did Wakeup Out My Private Information?

I have kept it private that I have New World Spanish blood not because I’m ashamed of it, but rather because there is a very small concentration of immigrants in the US from the country my heritage comes from. If it were Mexico, it’d be no big deal. There are millions and millions of Mexican immigrants. Even Brazil wouldn’t be that big of a deal since given the proximity and similar economies. They would in no way be a “tell” as to who I am in real life. However, even if I had a more nefarious reason for not wanting the info blasted over the internet – in other words outted, it’s my information to say not Peaches’. I would think we can all agree on that, but perhaps not. That’s why I asked the question.

The actual litany of what happened is outlined below. Do not be fooled by the inane attempts by Peaches to throw the dogs off the scent with his badgering and nonsense. We all know he uses ridiculous semantics and other moronic tactics that only a kindergartner should be fooled by. Keep in mind we know from the get-go there will be statistical error because there will be Peaches’ fans out there that will vote No because Peaches is their Bro-Hero, or there will be those that vote No because they hate that uppity bitch Olivia. There may also be Olivia fans, though I’m sure I will have less of a fanatical outpouring of fans than Peaches being I’m an uppity bitch and all. But I’m going to make it private so those that wish to participate may do so anonymously.

Post # 1: 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM

Peaches is trying to troll. I'm just playing along. He also has an issue with classifying things. I like to play along with that too.

Classifying Hispanics has fallen into the gigantic wash of vapid PC-land. Who cares. Even with most people not caring, the ticket I'm looking at from a municipality in and around the Houston area says White and White Non-Hispanic. I could care less what official race Hispanics are. We all have genetic markers of all the other races. I could care less what their legal status is, or any other bullshit reason for that matter. All but the Native Americans are immigrants here. All I care is if you can get here, come on in, and be equal under the eyes of the law. I believe in that. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
In response to my Post # 1, Peaches posted this:

Post # 2: 10-03-2013, 11:52 AM

Heh, I don't know about you, Originally Posted by Wakeuр
]staff edit*****, but I'm not an immigrant... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It's all one post; I just can't make it appear as one for some reason. The edited part is where he outted that I’m Hispanic. I’m paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect that I was Hispanic.

Post # 3: 10-03-2013, 12:18 PM

What powers of deduction did you use to decide my ethnicity? Are you trying to out something about me or make something up about me?

Just like your family, that is assuming you aren't Native American, emigrated from your countries or origin so did everyone's. This is a country founded on immigration, but please do continue with your semantics. No one is daunted by it. To the contrary, it amuses most of us. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post # 4: 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM

No semantics baby...you said we were all immigrants...we're not. Most of us may be descended from immigrants, but were not immigrants... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Post # 5: 10-03-2013, 12:36 PM

And my ethnicity? Where have I ever said I'm Hispanic? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post # 6: 10-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Just a few posts ago of course...you might want to read what you post sometime honey... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM

No, I didn't. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post # 8: 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM

Yes, you did. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I gave him THREE opportunities to say just kidding, my bad, I misread what you wrote, whatever, but he didn’t. I can only assume that after three attempts to cut him some slack, so we could go along our merry ways pretending that he didn't and wasn't still intentionally outing my personal, real world information that I HAD KEPT SECRET, that he wasn't going to SHUT UP .

There is no where on this or any place on the internet will you read about my Hispanic heritage. So I RTM’d the post, and was willing to let it die on the vine right there. But no, not Peaches; he had to pick up that yarn again the next day. Guess he waited so he could think on what he wanted to do a bit – don’t know.

Post # 9: 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Referring to Post # 2 above:

Interesting. What was this done for? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I ignored it, but others egged him on. Which is totally fine. That’s the game, but he didn’t have to take the bait. News flash, just because they are posting along with you doesn’t mean they are posting “with” you.

Post # 10: 10-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Do you mean to tell me that a staff member edited you post and did not give you any explanation? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Post # 11: 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM

I always put in an explanation with points or warnings. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Post # 12: 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Does Staff ever give an explanation when they do anything? They like to run and hide...especially with me for some reason.,, Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Funny stuff……

Post # 13: 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM

Cuz you're a Prick... Originally Posted by cowboyking

More egging on……….

Post # 14: 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM

You could always post it again.......and see what happens. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Getting his swagger back, but in all fairness, it was after I got a message to him to correct his indiscretion and all would be forgiven. But he couldn’t help himself. He had to bring up in a way that he hoped would paint me in a bad light……………………..So, in his own darling way………………………………………

Post # 15, 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM – Click on the blue arrow to see all the quotes of mine he embedded there’s just too many of them.

[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1054131641]You know, there were some very interesting comments about the Hispanic race earlier, and it made me do some soul searching...

]edited by - dh[/ Originally Posted by OliviaHoward;1054101108[COLOR=blue
QUOTE] Originally Posted by OliviaHoward;1054101108[COLOR=blue
[/COLOR]

After all that soul searching...I still haven't learned anything useful...except...

That it's good your Caucasian...like me... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward;1054101108[COLOR=blue

………………………………………..He fucked himself being too cute by half in the above post…………………Thus:

Post # 16: 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Well, well, well.......................... .................... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
See Post #’s 17 and 18 for a brief explanation for what “Well, well, well…………………..” means, and Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences.

Post # 17: 10-06-2013, 03:45 PM

Me thincks you searched a bridge too far......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Post # 18: 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Looks that way..... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

Guess he had time to think on dh’s Post # 17 some. Again, see Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences. And I was STILL, even though he wanted to swagger again, going to just go ahead and leave it here! I didn’t post anything about this until Post # 24: on 10-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Post # 19: 10-06-2013, 05:47 PM

So...nothing on why my post was edited? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I saw Pistolero run from the edit like it has Ebola, so I'm guessing it was her favorite mod...the pimp and party planner...am I right? Running to the rescue again; why you scared? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Da know what this is about………………..

Post # 20: 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM

Seems to be his MO from what I've noticed... Originally Posted by Russ38

More egging on……………..

Post # 21: 10-06-2013, 10:02 PM

Pistolero scared? He's the one that got WU to hide from the famous TICK TOCK thread! Originally Posted by sharkman29

More swagger:

Post # 22: 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM

And you can't read...next? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Pisterelo’s answer to Russ:

Post # 23: 10-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Personally, I do not like the "staff edit " comments. If I edit it, you will see my name there. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Seen anything different, Russ. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Back on track with me having enough of Peaches bullshit. The ONLY comment I had had in FOUR DAYS (See Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM) was “Well, well, well………………….”, and that was just to point out where he fucked himself. I gave that idiot three chances and ninety-one fucking hours TO SHIUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH or management to intervene, BUT HE DIDN’T DID HE. So I posted:

Post # 24: 10-07-2013, 09:03 AM

Here's what happened. You either outted something about me or you were making a racial slur about me neither of which are allowed. THEN, after I RTM'd the posts you realized you broke one or two cardinal rules, you tried to fix it. When you tried to fix it you broke another cardinal rule. Now, you're trying co cover your tracts Peaches, but you're just digging a bigger hole. So why don't we get this party started. Either it's ok to break those rules or it isn't. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Back peddling by Peaches:

Post # 25: 10-07-2013, 11:15 AM

So...let's get this straight...when I'm interacting with other people, is saying they're Hispanic a racial slur? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

And what exactly did I out? You're Caucasian right? That's what you posted anyway...I don't have any points, warnings, or any other notifications that I outed anything... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Post # 26: 10-07-2013, 11:20 AM

It's none of you fucking business what I am. You say I'm Hispanic once, then you absolutely insist on it. Now you say I'm not. What's the deal? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Three posts between Russ and dh about I don’t know what. You can go look, but as far as I’m concerned they are not germane to this thread.

Post # 27: 10-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Wait...I said you were Hispanic? Where did I say that? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Post # 28: 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Don't try and be cute. You found out I have New World Spanish blood and you outted it here in this thread. You could have passes it off as an innocent mistake, but you announced it with no sefway (sp). Then, when I tried to give you an out, you refused to take it. You kept saying I had said it. I can assure you I did not ever say something so telling about who I am in real life, but now that you've outted it, let's discuss it. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

You've been on a rule breaking kick lately. Don't let Lil ole me throw you off your game big guy LOL. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post # 29: 10-08-2013, 01:00 PM

So...since you just said that, is there a reason why my post is still edited? It's obviously not important to you, so why raise a stink? Aww...you raised a stink just to try and get me in trouble??? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

How did that work out for you? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This bolded and underlined, second question merits answering. Everybody in my life that I care about and some I don’t care for all already know about Olivia so it’s no stretch for me to. So I decided to, AFTER CUTTING THIS GUY DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS OF SLACK, say enough is enough. You outted my shit…………………Now, what’s management going to do or not do about it?

Stuff between me and coolaid Bro-Heroing Peaches I guess.

Post # 30: 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM

Important to me _ not important to me, it's still up to me to say it. You outted my private information. How you found out, I have no idea.. who knows why you chose to do so. The bottom line is you outted my info that I'd kept secret. What is your reason for doing that? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

More egging on:

Post # 31: 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM

I don't know if you got in trouble or not but you sure have been posting about it like a whiny little girl. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

The alleged? Who knows…………….consequences bolded and underlined:

Post # 32: 10-08-2013, 11:52 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by Wakeuр

P.S.-Oh, BTW, you really shouldn't let me get inside your head so much...starting threads about me in places I can't read is SO passé... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Post # 33: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

You're not. The fact that you're snooping around my life shows who is living where. I should charge you rent. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

I gave you two opportunities to let it die. First time was when I questioned you about what you thought you knew about my private information, and you insisted I said it. Then, after I RTM'd it you came up with some absurd list of quotes trying to prove I said the contrary, and I ignored it. Well all except the colossal rule breaking. THEN, thank you very much, you wouldn't let the editing of my private information you outted go, and I ignored it for two day. So I guess it's three times I tried to let it go. Obsess much!

So here's the question to all, not just "Management.". Is it ok to out someone's personal information or not. Is this Hypocriteville or a safe place for us to commune?

When I get home tomorrow, I'll put this all into a concise thread. It's too hard to do on my phone.

Have a nice day Peaches. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post # 34: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

I posted Post # 33 twice for some reason, and I'm too lazy to go back and renumber from here on so there is no real Post # 34.

Post # 35: Yesterday, 09:58 AM

Keep trying... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

BTW, are you planning to put this "concise thread" somewhere I can respond to it or not? Just askin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
More from Peaches……………….chomping at the bit.

Post # 36: Yesterday, 12:15 PM

ProTip: if your goal is to text your pocket mod and get him to edit the post where I "outed" you, it's probably not the best idea to make him look like a complete idiot by outing yourself a few posts later...he couldn't defend his editing off my post earlier, and you just took away the only justification he ever had for doing so in the first place... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

P.S.-You're Hispanic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And yet MORE, MORE from Peaches………………..I was traveling yesterday…………………13 hours yuck! And that ProTip thingie he's up to lately is just stupid.

Post # 37: Today, 12:14 PM

We have an ETA on this concise thread of yours sweetie? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

That’s it Peaches, come out swinging…………………..a good defense is a good offence.
I meant to make this a poll. Mods, do I need to copy this into a new thread or can you make it a poll with a Yes or No option?
TL;DR...
One wonders whether OH is familiar with the Streisand Effect.
I meant to make this a poll. Mods, do I need to copy this into a new thread or can you make it a poll with a Yes or No option? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Don't forget the "I could give a flying fuck" option please.
One wonders whether OH is familiar with the Streisand Effect. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Obviously I thought that over and decided my course of action.

Don't forget the "I could give a flying fuck" option please. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
There is that, but that' usually only applies to others people's shit.

TL;DR... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Peaches, you response makes no fucking sense...............if that's how you want it, so be it.
Couldn't he just have guessed you were Hispanic? This is Houston after all, if you guess Hispanic you have at least a 50% chance if being correct.
Couldn't he just have guessed you were Hispanic? This is Houston after all, if you guess Hispanic you have at least a 50% chance if being correct. Originally Posted by Wombat94
No. There is zero possibility of that I am a total bolilla and blond. I have never listed myself as Hispanic - anywhere. "Management" didn't even take it seriously when I told them because they all know me personally. Then when I questioned him on it, he wanted to play fucking stupid and say I had said it when anyone that reads English could tell I didn't say that.
IMHO, I feel that WU has not broken any rules pertaining to outing, perhaps DH can chime in with an expert opinion.
I am bound by the sanctity of the confessional.......ijs
I have a better question.

WHAT IN THE FUCK is "New World Spanish Blood'?
  • romab
  • 10-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Geese. Who gives a rats ass OH. Seems whole lot drama on your part about jack shit. Walk away from the keyboard. We already know your post count. R
  • RGB93
  • 10-10-2013, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054188306]I have kept it private that I have New World Spanish blood not because I’m ashamed of it, but rather because there is a very small concentration of immigrants in the US from the country my heritage comes from. If it were Mexico, it’d be no big deal. There are millions and millions of Mexican immigrants. Even Brazil wouldn’t be that big of a deal since given the proximity and similar economies. They would in no way be a “tell” as to who I am in real life. However, even if I had a more nefarious reason for not wanting the info blasted over the internet – in other words outted, it’s my information to say not Peaches’. I would think we can all agree on that, but perhaps not. That’s why I asked the question.

The actual litany of what happened is outlined below. Do not be fooled by the inane attempts by Peaches to throw the dogs off the scent with his badgering and nonsense. We all know he uses ridiculous semantics and other moronic tactics that only a kindergartner should be fooled by. Keep in mind we know from the get-go there will be statistical error because there will be Peaches’ fans out there that will vote No because Peaches is their Bro-Hero, or there will be those that vote No because they hate that uppity bitch Olivia. There may also be Olivia fans, though I’m sure I will have less of a fanatical outpouring of fans than Peaches being I’m an uppity bitch and all. But I’m going to make it private so those that wish to participate may do so anonymously.

Post # 1: 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM

In response to my Post # 1, Peaches posted this:

Post # 2: 10-03-2013, 11:52 AM

It's all one post; I just can't make it appear as one for some reason. The edited part is where he outted that I’m Hispanic. I’m paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect that I was Hispanic.

Post # 3: 10-03-2013, 12:18 PM

Post # 4: 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM

Post # 5: 10-03-2013, 12:36 PM

Post # 6: 10-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM

Post # 8: 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM

I gave him THREE opportunities to say just kidding, my bad, I misread what you wrote, whatever, but he didn’t. I can only assume that after three attempts to cut him some slack, so we could go along our merry ways pretending that he didn't and wasn't still intentionally outing my personal, real world information that I HAD KEPT SECRET, that he wasn't going to SHUT UP .

There is no where on this or any place on the internet will you read about my Hispanic heritage. So I RTM’d the post, and was willing to let it die on the vine right there. But no, not Peaches; he had to pick up that yarn again the next day. Guess he waited so he could think on what he wanted to do a bit – don’t know.

Post # 9: 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Referring to Post # 2 above:

I ignored it, but others egged him on. Which is totally fine. That’s the game, but he didn’t have to take the bait. News flash, just because they are posting along with you doesn’t mean they are posting “with” you.

Post # 10: 10-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Post # 11: 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM

Post # 12: 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Funny stuff……

Post # 13: 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM

More egging on……….

Post # 14: 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM

Getting his swagger back, but in all fairness, it was after I got a message to him to correct his indiscretion and all would be forgiven. But he couldn’t help himself. He had to bring up in a way that he hoped would paint me in a bad light……………………..So, in his own darling way………………………………………

Post # 15, 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM – Click on the blue arrow to see all the quotes of mine he embedded there’s just too many of them.

You know, there were some very interesting comments about the Hispanic race earlier, and it made me do some soul searching... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

………………………………………..He fucked himself being too cute by half in the above post…………………Thus:

Post # 16: 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM

See Post #’s 17 and 18 for a brief explanation for what “Well, well, well…………………..” means, and Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences.

Post # 17: 10-06-2013, 03:45 PM

Post # 18: 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Guess he had time to think on dh’s Post # 17 some. Again, see Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences. And I was STILL, even though he wanted to swagger again, going to just go ahead and leave it here! I didn’t post anything about this until Post # 24: on 10-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Post # 19: 10-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Da know what this is about………………..

Post # 20: 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM

More egging on……………..

Post # 21: 10-06-2013, 10:02 PM

More swagger:

Post # 22: 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM

Pisterelo’s answer to Russ:

Post # 23: 10-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Back on track with me having enough of Peaches bullshit. The ONLY comment I had had in FOUR DAYS (See Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM) was “Well, well, well………………….”, and that was just to point out where he fucked himself. I gave that idiot three chances and ninety-one fucking hours TO SHIUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH or management to intervene, BUT HE DIDN’T DID HE. So I posted:

Post # 24: 10-07-2013, 09:03 AM

Back peddling by Peaches:

Post # 25: 10-07-2013, 11:15 AM

Post # 26: 10-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Three posts between Russ and dh about I don’t know what. You can go look, but as far as I’m concerned they are not germane to this thread.

Post # 27: 10-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Post # 28: 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Post # 29: 10-08-2013, 01:00 PM

This bolded and underlined, second question merits answering. Everybody in my life that I care about and some I don’t care for all already know about Olivia so it’s no stretch for me to. So I decided to, AFTER CUTTING THIS GUY DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS OF SLACK, say enough is enough. You outted my shit…………………Now, what’s management going to do or not do about it?

Stuff between me and coolaid Bro-Heroing Peaches I guess.

Post # 30: 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM

More egging on:

Post # 31: 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM

The alleged? Who knows…………….consequences bolded and underlined:

Post # 32: 10-08-2013, 11:52 PM

Post # 33: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

Post # 34: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

I posted Post # 33 twice for some reason, and I'm too lazy to go back and renumber from here on so there is no real Post # 34.

Post # 35: Yesterday, 09:58 AM

More from Peaches……………….chomping at the bit.

Post # 36: Yesterday, 12:15 PM

And yet MORE, MORE from Peaches………………..I was traveling yesterday…………………13 hours yuck! And that ProTip thingie he's up to lately is just stupid.

Post # 37: Today, 12:14 PM

That’s it Peaches, come out swinging…………………..a good defense is a good offence. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

My vote is that this is the most ridiculous post ever.
  • Trey
  • 10-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I have a better question.

WHAT IN THE FUCK is "New World Spanish Blood'? Originally Posted by coolaid
A Mexican. Really a Mexican that don't want to call themselves a Mexican.
I thought they are all mexican........southern mexican......northern mexican.......ijs