rumor of a sripper party huh

So Friday at the Mirage I guy tells me about a Stripper party M&G like kinda thing that I was told some icky providers are going to. ya right. He gave me a Email. So at home I email thehobbyistescape@gmail.com. Well emails me back, errr home nice and safe I put him off. So meet him today . Tells me 6 strippers going and some provider from icky ... gives me names that I'm told plan on going. Sindi, Sky, SnoBunny, Sunny, Allyssa, Alexis Moore. Sweet Sexy Kelsie and maybe that new NN ops Nicki Lewinski. But would not give me any stripper stage names. But WTF nothing on icky. But did find somewhere dang I forget. oh well. Seems legit ah I think it was on Fat Paulie's as I think BD and that non guy that I have not seen in a few months posted in thread.

Anyways I fork over 30 bucks LOL seems the going rate now anyways. And the deal seems good and worth a shot. WTF go for it.
hay if any others email thehobbyistescape@gmail.com guess will see ya there.

mmmmm aw fuck
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

hay mods can ya lock this sucker
hay non ya fucker, ya owe me a drink
please don't post will RTM. shhhhh or post in fast

Hay gals can give hint in your Ads please errrr WTF
thehobbyistescape@gmail.com guy said Aug 5th I think. ya better ask
ill see if I can find something on my own

minus the thirty

thrill of the challenge

better side of leverage out of the box

if I absolutely MUST meet someone THAT bad

use a diferant shandle

Anyways I fork over 30 bucks LOL seems the going rate now anyways. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

do you know why?

id require .50

why not?
when hookersubaru

tried to charge the hookers they said

FUCK THAT

then guess what happened?
the hookers around here are much wiser
I hope he does well....
That's a bad night for me.

I WILL be seeing a Naughty girl in ROC the previous week to the party, and invited a couple of my closest friends to meet out for a few drincks...
Those fucks think I'm coming to see them not her... so shh....
Who all else is gonna get in before the lock?
I got one mod on a wild geese chase in another forum.
Can a 'Cuse guy get an invite???
Prolly....
ya gotta ask the right guy.
You can point out that you got in before the CLESE.... so that should help.....
Well..this is something...
Well..this is something... Originally Posted by ben dover
It actually won't be anything until one a tha sharriffs butts in....