Stripper After T. Ho Golf Private House Party Aug 7th

So, my play budget got an unexpected bump and I decided to pull the trigger on another after golf party...keeping the tradition alive!

(DISCLAIMER:This party is in NO WAY affiliated with the Tally Ho event - just extending a fun day with more fun!)

With that said, I am going to the golf event, so...

First, a reminder about the Golf: $125 shotgun scramble format 18 holes at Salmon Creek, followed by after party at TH - doors closed to public, nude dancing allowed, and no cameras in den. They have "no golf" tickets to after party for 75 (includes buffet dinner).

One of our legendary hobbyists will be in town and is coming out to golf with me and will be at the house party...still looking for one more guy to join our 4some.

My after-after party starts around 7- 8. It's at a private house out to the northeast of Rochester just over the Wayne County line and is easy to find from a major road.

The house is a full ranch with an empty basement apartment that opens out to the back yard...plenty of space to move around...will have 3 or 4 private rooms for dances/play.

Posting an ad which includes mention of an ECCIE non-member or member who has not yet been approved for Verified Provider status is prohibited. We require that your partner be registered on the site and have Verified Provider status before you advertise her on the site. This will enable her account to the many benefits, such as Showcase, that our Verified Providers and Agencies enjoy. (in these cases, your vouch will be more than sufficient to get the other party approved.)-PK .

There will be a $20 cover that will go to the dancer/provider who owns the house and who will be providing snacks...

PM me or email me if you have the address and are interested. (That goes for providers who might want to come out as well)