How long are you planning on doing this?

I came across a tweet today from a provider who wrote " I ask clients how long they plan to see providers. You can't do this forever." Yup, you can't do this forever for a number of reasons.

I personally have stopped seeing providers in the past due to a couple of events recently (COVID & buying a new house). Both things stopped me in my tracks. I'm getting a sense now too that I have more important things to do with my life / time / effort / money and also having feelings about not being open to seeing anyone new. Not particularly interested in taking any risks or spending the extra dough on chicks who seem over-priced.

How long are you planning on seeing providers? When will you quit the hobby? Feel free to discuss.
With my contacts full of girls willing to do anything for $30/40/50/60, I’ll keep doing this forever.

I’m finding it difficult to spend over 80 ona girl anymore, even if they are smoking hot.
After almost 50 years i am about done. had a few utr and fwbs that gotto be too much drama.will see a few agency girls up north when it warms up.very happy dropping a c note for a good massage at the local amp here. zero interest in cruising LC or scetchy incalls with anyone. used to get up early, golf get lunch and a bj at the strip clubs on lundys lane and then go to the amp down the street. don't have the energy anymore but a lot of fun memories!
When my dick stops working.
I have reduced down as I get older. Was seeing 7-10 girls a week now I’m down to 3-4. Last summer I was seeing Samantha almost every day I can see getting down to 1 a week in the next 10 years. But no less then that if I’m alive
With my contacts full of girls willing to do anything for $30/40/50/60, I’ll keep doing this forever.

I’m finding it difficult to spend over 80 ona girl anymore, even if they are smoking hot. Originally Posted by bf0082

Not to be insulting but this sounds almost unbelievable, lol! Or do you get what you pay for? If serious, please review and share some.
Not to be insulting but this sounds almost unbelievable, lol! Or do you get what you pay for? If serious, please review and share some. Originally Posted by H5678J
I think that having a regular / go to girl can help keep costs down (but not that low). Some girls may charge top dollar over and over while others don't. I think if the girl likes seeing you it's more apt to happen. It's worked for me.
I stopped when my GF and I did it 3 times a day when dating. Now that she moved in a few years ago, it's 2-3x a month. Very very disappointing. Excuse after excuse. False promises before she moved in. Balls are getting bluer and bluer. If I get enough at home, I can walk away from this. It's not the case at the moment.
I’m in my late sixties and I still often wake up with a hard on and a hard on is a terrible thing to waste lol so I’ll continue hobbying for the foreseeable future.
I try for once a month (now)
sometimes twice
I came across a tweet today from a provider who wrote " I ask clients how long they plan to see providers. You can't do this forever." Yup, you can't do this forever for a number of reasons.

I personally have stopped seeing providers in the past due to a couple of events recently (COVID & buying a new house). Both things stopped me in my tracks. I'm getting a sense now too that I have more important things to do with my life / time / effort / money and also having feelings about not being open to seeing anyone new. Not particularly interested in taking any risks or spending the extra dough on chicks who seem over-priced.

How long are you planning on seeing providers? When will you quit the hobby? Feel free to discuss. Originally Posted by RobZom
When will I quit - when I am six ft in the ground
congrats ons the mosts ...depressin thread a ...the decade award!
As we get older and the dick is not always reliable but the desire is still there, I'm so glad my favorite fetish is to use my tongue LOL! Ladies who enjoy that please take note and PM me!
I see no end to seeing providers. It's too much fun when it goes right.

I’m finding it difficult to spend over 80 ona girl anymore, even if they are smoking hot. Originally Posted by bf0082
I can't imagine what you're spending time with at that rate.