New to the hobby

Hi, I am very new to the hobby and of course want to be cautious and safe..

Was wondering if any of you with experience can recommend someone that is safe, clean, and there are no worries of a scam or Pd. Looking for something ne that might be very patient and open to newbies….

Any advice appreciated!
You're new to the hobby, but your join date is October 14, 2013? Talk about cold feet. What have you been doing?
With WW3 around the corner, it's not the worst time to live out your fantasies. That said, get out while you can, this thing is kind of ridiculous and not worth it if played incorrectly. I think most guys here would agree that Valkyra or Lexi are reputable. You'll probably have to go through some sort of screening process.
OP Welcome to Upset NY on icky

on your mark, set, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Any advice appreciated! Originally Posted by Timmy_ozzy
say the word an ...plastic man ...will takes ya under his shelterin wing
You can pay a huge amount of money so you don't see what goes on behind closed doors or pay a lot less money and deal with the whole mess. Either way the service is about the same.
You can pay a huge amount of money so you don't see what goes on behind closed doors or pay a lot less money and deal with the whole mess. Either way the service is about the same. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
hahahahaha
Well

If your a chubby chaser or "curves in all the right places but in NO WAY a bbw"

Your hitting the mother load
You crave the "girl next door (store) ,the one you always wanted to have but never did or

Would either creepily or not, see in the super market and want to fuck

Your getting wRmer
Oh Yes

The GND , thats

"Been described MANY times "

" non distracting tats"

Saddle up
Oh Yes

The GND , thats

"Been described MANY times "

" non distracting tats"

Saddle up Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Don't let anyone lie to you, the tattoos are incredibly distracting. I've got a lot of ink lol
Don't let anyone lie to you, the tattoos are incredibly distracting. I've got a lot of ink lol Originally Posted by valkyra
Val -

Yes, a lot of ink on you, but it really isn’t too distracting. Now, this, would be distracting:

https://images.app.goo.gl/37G2Nmq3tWi3vWFx7
I have had discussions with people who have seen Val. Tattoos or not I have heard nothing but good things
Val -

Yes, a lot of ink on you, but it really isn’t too distracting. Now, this, would be distracting:

https://images.app.goo.gl/37G2Nmq3tWi3vWFx7 Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Ohhh, that'll be the next one. On my forehead.
Don't let anyone lie to you, the tattoos are incredibly distracting. I've got a lot of ink lol Originally Posted by valkyra
Wouldnt need anyone to " lie"

Tell the truth

Have an opinion

Write it down

Or even give hand signals