Destiny. Woah

Man when that destiny girl first started posting a few years ago like 6 or 7 months before covid started she looked so good!!

And then I saw her and she was not looking so good!

And now her rates are at an all-time high and she looks horrifying. Holy shit has anyone else been watching this sad fucking decline? It usually seems to take a little longer than this from what I've observed previously.

She was pretty cute this is really sad I wish I knew how to help keep people from destroying themselves. There's a lot of darkness in this hobby and the only reason I ever got clued in on any of it is because the Buffalo modeling/photography scene was so sparse and had so much crossover in the mid-2000s.

God damn fellas how do we call an intervention
As bad as she looks in her current Tryst photos, she still looks better than 99% of the trash in Buffalo.
As bad as she looks in her current Tryst photos, she still looks better than 99% of the trash in Buffalo. Originally Posted by jokacz
the way she is going she is becoming that 99%.girl is a criminal anyways
I'm not sure what judgement you're making on her. I've never saw her, but wanted to, especially with the hot, tight pictures that used to be posted in her ads.

She looks a little softer, but intervention? for what? Too much junk food?
Yep, she blowing $3,000 a week on snickers
"Snickers really satisfies"
Yall keep payin for her. And any review Ive ever read stated how lame and not into it she is!
I'm not sure what judgement you're making on her. I've never saw her, but wanted to, especially with the hot, tight pictures that used to be posted in her ads.

She looks a little softer, but intervention? for what? Too much junk food? Originally Posted by Maximum4
The judgement is she stole my deposit.I wish to God I had at least seen her for a lame time I would have brought all the junk food she wanted
The judgement is she stole my deposit.I wish to God I had at least seen her for a lame time I would have brought all the junk food she wanted Originally Posted by f1x12r
Oh! I didn't pick up on that until after I posted. I'm sorry. That sucks man.
I'd impregnate her