Provider Ads have turned to TRASH

Is it just me or have the provider ads gotten really sloppy?!?
I read through them and I feel like I'm seeing/reading something that belongs on Backpage or Craigslist... Theres definitely a comparable difference between last year and this year.... and its gross..
In all honesty, its why I've stopped posting ads except only once in a blue moon... maybe i'll just be done with ECCIE all together... IDK..

XOXO
~Sweet Rose~
Rose, trust me, you do not want to give up on ECCIE. It is just the natural progression of things. Girls are transitioning from Backpage to ECCIE. They don't know any better. They will either sink or swim here on ECCIE. Actually, it might be to your benefit. At least these girls may be driving traffic to your ads. If your ads are classy, then you are more likely to attract the desired clients you wish to see. Just remember the immortal words of Ron Burgunday-- "Stay Classy"
Dunno why some have to post wanting a TV for some quality time that screams just..... Shit I got way to much to say but I don't want to get into a flame war or he said she said drama bull shit... Not on my list after that post !
Sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say with this post..? It doesn't make much sense...
Me, I'm just venting that's all.
Rose, I would absolutley love to see you, but I can't do outcalls. If you ever get an incall in the Destin area, please let me know.
I haven't been on eccie long myself but I just laugh when I read some of their ads an the TV ad that's just hilarious. ..... laugh it off
Sexi Rose,your right about certain ads. I have noticed it as well. I pretty much look for the classier ads and not the ones that want to "trade" certain things..Lol. Stay Classy Eccie! 😁 Lol
I think Cpal nailed it. The word has gotten around and now your seeing a lot of BP girls coming over to Eccie. The main thing is if they havn't graduated from BP most of the Eccie hobbyist won't put up with the same tactics they were able to get away with on BP. We have a tighter community especially in some of the smaller areas like our own. Word travels pretty fast and reputation usually follow for a long time. Nothing wrong with venting Rose.
Rose is classy and sassy-- which is the way I like my girls
That was not anything more that letting my peeps know I needed. TV-

It was not meant fr non verified people ( as those posted) . It was to let my regulars know I needed one.

I have been givin cats, tvs, phones abd much more. Not everyone looks for the specials.

I said this place be ame bp a year ago and was attacked. So i guess I " joined em"
Well No Matter How You May Word An Ad,
'Classy or Trashy or A Little Bit Of Both'
Let's not PRETEND we're not all doing
The same thing.
I was an exotic dancer for a long time , the hustle was to grimy ,dirty,and flat out exhausting some days.NOT TO MENTION ..I was a slut puppy on so many pieces of man candy at my job.."THE ILLUSION OF THE FANTACY"!... Then I heard about BP..worked it..was very fortunate looking back..but Eccie sometimes leaves me horney and hungry LOL...I know now whats on there and it is mighty frightening..however I have had to rely on it a couple times when even my come through regulars had business trips ,or so on....
I agree with the wise words that said ..LETS NOT FORGET WE ARE ALL WORKING THE SAME SATISFYING "JOB" That alone leaves no judgment room. Besides I have been blessed since day one ,and even my few BP clients have stayed loyal to the cause ,and I really cant complain about cleanliness ,class,and looks ..Then again I pray for only the best he has for me in everything!!! be a focused on you provider instead of wasting time and oppritunity ..GET YOURS! LET EVERYONE ELSE GET THEIRS...their way.
That was not anything more that letting my peeps know I needed. TV-

It was not meant fr non verified people ( as those posted) . It was to let my regulars know I needed one.

I have been givin cats, tvs, phones abd much more. Not everyone looks for the specials.

I said this place be ame bp a year ago and was attacked. So i guess I " joined em" Originally Posted by Amazing Dixie
Dixie, I still have a TV for you if you would like. I pm'd you about a week ago, yet you never responded whether or not you wanted it.

The offer is still on the table. I'm not looking for any compensation, but a good word and that of a helping hand. Pm me if still interested.
--- ---
Sexi Rose, please stay classy. Actions show more than words you know. Your reputation precedes you.
  • afbc
  • 06-20-2015, 10:07 AM
I have been givin cats Originally Posted by Amazing Dixie
Okay, this is a story I want to hear...
Okay, this is a story I want to hear... Originally Posted by afbc
She made the mistake of saying she'd like a little pussy herself...