PSA Blocked Numbers

Guys,

Just an fyi, was wondering why a few places never answer their phone. Well a few ladies told me they are no longer answering calls from blocked numbers. Just thought I would pass along in case any of you are having the same issue.
Guys,

Just an fyi, was wondering why a few places never answer their phone. Well a few ladies told me they are no longer answering calls from blocked numbers. Just thought I would pass along in case any of you are having the same issue. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
No kidding man one could almost think it's a crime here now to pay money for sex or something and additional security is a good idea.
Just use the number from Textme app, i never used my real phone number
If you have a burner phone.... how does a place know your phone is blocked? They would only know if they blocked it. I don't understand where you are going wit this. Maybe I missing something......
Just use the number from Textme app, i never used my real phone number Originally Posted by Kevin1220
Be careful using textme or anything similar. Read there legal statements before using to understand the user agreement .
If you have a burner phone.... how does a place know your phone is blocked? They would only know if they blocked it. I don't understand where you are going wit this. Maybe I missing something...... Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Blocking calls
Enter *67.
Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
Tap Call. The words "Private," "Anonymous," or some other indicator will appear on the recipient's phone instead of your mobile number.
OK - so if I have my phone set up, to not provide a caller id...they don't answer it. OK I get it..... makes sense to me. Still good to get a burner (using cash) and replace it every couple of months. no worries.
Thanks for clarifying.... I knew I was missing something.