State: Pennsylvania
Address: North Side - EOS
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBJ CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short & Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height, body is ok not skinny but not fat either, tiny tits, face is average with nice features.
Recommendation: Yes
What is EOS?
What is EOS? Originally Posted by pineapple321321321
East Ohio Street
East Ohio Street Originally Posted by laserface
Ah, thank you.
Was it free of charge?? I have to assume you were driving your Porsche for to just walk up and get in.
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Was it free of charge?? I have to assume you were driving your Porsche for to just walk up and get in. Originally Posted by Wildinout21

I prefer (well, I preferred) East Liberty up until it became completely barren. There will be an occasional girl somewhere on Penn Avenue, but very rare anymore. There used to be a veritable cornucopia of women driving toward highland park (10-15 blocks before the zoo) I miss those days. UNLESS of course, I’m in the wrong place… let me know if I am!
I prefer (well, I preferred) East Liberty up until it became completely barren. There will be an occasional girl somewhere on Penn Avenue, but very rare anymore. There used to be a veritable cornucopia of women driving toward highland park (10-15 blocks before the zoo) I miss those days. UNLESS of course, I’m in the wrong place… let me know if I am! Originally Posted by wheretogo
That’s exactly when it happened. The corner of Rippey (sp) and Negley…. At any given time, there were 3-8 girls wandering around.
That’s exactly when it happened. The corner of Rippey (sp) and Negley…. At any given time, there were 3-8 girls wandering around. Originally Posted by wheretogo
I have only picked up one chick from there over the years. My go to was washington pa, for some reason there were multiple good looking girls working that area.

Eos still has a decent selection at times but nowhere near as 15 years ago. If you go out on a warm afternoon they will be out walking.
Honestly, I see the, all the time on EOS. Too much risk picking them up. I wish they hung out in bars more…seems much less risky picking one up, you could always say you just picked up a hot girl in a bar…