why do i keep getting stood up?

I'm new on eccie, I have wonderful reviews but I'm constantly getting stood up. I have men setting appointments and never show up... What am I missing? What am I doing wrong???
Don't see a thing you're doing wrong, Sarah. You're dealing with some guys that don't have any value for your time and apparently theirs.

Guys, you get all butthurt when you get NCNS. It works both ways, you know. What do you think would happen to your hobby reputation if the ladies started posting your NCNS?
Thanks MrHappy, the number of ncns is ridiculous. I figured I had to be doing something wrong
its not just you baby girl...i was just telling a hobbyist friend about all my guys flaking, canceling, & rescheduling on me, too. just be positive & be ready- everyone will surely call unexpectedly on the same day- @ the same time & they will ALL come thru & make it all better.
The only thing you are doing wrong is spending too much time outa state. I hope it's those corn fed bastards standing you up so you get back home! (J/k)

All I can say is that the ladies should talk to one another more about rude behavior including NCNS by guys. Schedules are difficult but notice of changes really isn't hard to accomplish 99.99% of the time. Don't complain about not being able to retain high quality girls in this game if you don't treat them with respect.
Thanks Tara, I'm glad to see that I'm not abnormal and there's nothing I'm doin wrong. I try to be as professional as possible, this is a business...lol. flyboy, babe who stays out of town too much....lol, can't wait to be home!! Nebraska is treating us awful wonderful tho..
I'm not a spure of the moment guy normally. I try
to book way in advance, unfortunately things happen
the day of and when they do I make sure I give
at least 4 hrs notice or more, if that is a NS then
I guess I'm guilty. Oh by the way, are you into
big tall older guys?
trust me sarah- u will love hangin out with ccrider! he is always a blast! *muah*
Indeed
I couldn't imagine ncns. With the limited opportunities I've had lately I'd be early when I get the chance!
trust me sarah- u will love hangin out with ccrider! he is always a blast! *muah* Originally Posted by TaraBlonde

Sarah, Tara & Me I like it. Might be a good name for a new country song.
Sarah, Tara & Me I like it. Might be a good name for a new country song. Originally Posted by ccrider
Hey, we don't need to go country... try classic rock:

(To the tune of "Man I'll Never Be" by Boston)

If I said what's on my mind
My wife would slap my face
And walk away mumbling "sexist pig."

It's so hard to be polite
When I really want to say
I want some tits that are soft, warm and big.

You're talking to me
But somewhere in my mind I see
A threesome of Sarah and Tara on me!

(guitar riff... it's the same damned guitar riff on every Boston song...)

If only I could find the cash
I'd pick up my burner phone and call!
But the evening's going to be cold for me
Cause my hobby budget's spent, you see
So no Sarah and Tara on me.
Hey, we don't need to go country... try classic rock:

(To the tune of "Man I'll Never Be" by Boston)

If I said what's on my mind
My wife would slap my face
And walk away mumbling "sexist pig."

It's so hard to be polite
When I really want to say
I want some tits that are soft, warm and big.

You're talking to me
But somewhere in my mind I see
A threesome of Sarah and Tara on me!

(guitar riff... it's the same damned guitar riff on every Boston song...)

If only I could find the cash
I'd pick up my burner phone and call!
But the evening's going to be cold for me
Cause my hobby budget's spent, you see
So no Sarah and Tara on me. Originally Posted by Slingerland

I think we might be a bit off the subject but you may have a hit there
I don't get it. My ops are way too limited for me to stand up a provider. Maybe guys without a SO to work around can hobby anytime they want to. I can't. A missed op for me is one I won't get back.
Maybe they think about how they can't handle those wonderful long legs of yours and get cold feet.

But really, there are some flakes out there, and eventually you'll weed them out.