I'm Bored

The last few weeks I have seen some great girls and had a lot of fun, but I'm thinking I need to change something up and try something new. I don't know what though. ( don't start polishing your strap ons ladies, that's not it).
Do any of you ladies have any ideas ?
I know how you feel Mr. Smith.

I know how you feel Mr. Smith.

Originally Posted by Aztec Prince
Hazel just posted her trip to CC and I haven't had a Hazel fix in quite a while so I just texted her for an appt.

BTW AP she plays an awesome naughty Catholic school girl role so I'm told.
Hazel is my ATF
You're missing the love..

Lol
PM'd her. Maybe she can fix my boredom.
Oh Mr. Smith... she will definately unbore you.
The stripper role is my Hazel favorite
Dang it I need to find my Hazel favorite. Gonna have to hit her up for suggestions.
Dang Mr. Smith you read my mind. Wanted to polish that strap on.
About half of my appointments with Hazel have been role playing - she really enjoys it and does a great job with the acting. Just be sure to give her plenty of notice so she can really get into the role, wear the right outfit, etc.

The last few weeks I have seen some great girls and had a lot of fun, but I'm thinking I need to change something up and try something new. I don't know what though. ( don't start polishing your strap ons ladies, that's not it).
Do any of you ladies have any ideas ? Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

Geez Mr. Smith, I tried my best to cure your boredom last week. I'm sorry I didn't succeed.
Try a different race maybe? If your not usually into BBW's why not try one? Transgender? 3 some with a guy and a girl? Do it in a public place? A car? Go much older or much younger, film it.....thats all I can think of at the moment.
Take a provider with you to a swingers club. Guaranteed bootyfest. (make sure she's bi.....makes it way more fun.)
Geez Mr. Smith, I tried my best to cure your boredom last week. I'm sorry I didn't succeed. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
I wasn't bored at all last week. Just trying to think of some new fun.
Maybe I'll try my wife, that would be different.