• stx
  • 04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
I am wondering if there is anyone in the RGV area that is friendly to people with no references. I have not been with any providers on here I have seen a girl from bp fairly regular but would like to try out some new gals. She does not have a profile on here has only been reviewed. Can anyone suggest anyone or give me some pointers. Thanks
Getting references is like building up credit. It takes a little while but pretty soon you have more than you should and you spend all your money and wind up bankrupt......LOL Find a newbie friendly provider in the showcases or ads, and or join P411.
I would also recommend joining P411
Not sure if this will help much but I started by joining room service 2000. Lifetime membership was $50. I don't know that any of the local providers honor RS2K for verification though. In my case I caught a provider who was visiting the RGV who happened to honor RS2K.
  • snook
  • 04-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Get her on ECCIE and then get her to ref you.
I think I know who you have been seeing. She THINKS she is on ECCIE now because she has a review up. Help her get a a provider profile--won't cost her or you anything should help her.
  • stx
  • 04-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Appreciate the tips. thanks.