RGV Ladies

Just to let you girls know. I will be attending the rgv social next week. I know you girls have been neglected, but you can rest easy now, knowing that I am coming to take care of your needs. Check my showcase for details. LOL Can't wait to get there.
Bwahahahahahahahahha!
I can't even think of a response to this, not sure whether to laugh or cry
Bwahahahahahahahahha! Originally Posted by rgvpapi
Damn, I hate these threADS!!
OK I will be there and take you for your word,I am going to be right next to you and make sure!!! You seem like such a charmer I know I have got to get to know you.Am I right?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEnVOuOOOE&feature=fvsr
Here is my theme song. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

Straight from the feed lots of Lubbock, Texas, Yeeehawwww!!!!!! Can ya smell the money????
That is a great song,do they have that in a ladies version?LOL
Just to let you girls know. I will be attending the rgv social next week. I know you girls have been neglected, but you can rest easy now, knowing that I am coming to take care of your needs. Check my showcase for details. LOL Can't wait to get there. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Hi,

Well, you answered my question...lol....ignore the pm I sent you...ahehehheh...I'm still deciding to make the social or go to Corpus but if all of you guys are going to be at the RGV social....I might be able to knock out two birds with one stone....

Look forward to making your acquiantance!

Sincerely,
Wet