State: Texas
Address: Westview dr by the h mart
Activities: Lame massage not even good blue balls
Hair Length and Color: Brown long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skiny asian lady with no ass nor tits
Recommendation: No
It’s non erotic, at least when I stopped by, I’ve been a couple times, the parlor across the street next to 24 hour fitness has extras, not all of the women offer extras, you just have to say “happy happy”, if next up doesn’t accommodate, she’ll fetch one that does.
Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find something close to work for a lunch hour release but haven't had much luck. Guess I'll have to scratch this one off my list too.

Glad you didn't dispute the charge, that's the price of playing this game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
I've always seen Chinese male masseuses smoking their cigs in front of that AMP. That tells you to avoid it.

The AMP next to the 24 hour fitness place won't offer more than HJ. Women are pretty old too.

I wouldn't even bother searching for AMPS in the Spring Branch area.
  • eXe
  • 04-26-2019, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't even bother searching for AMPS in the Spring Branch area. Originally Posted by buybuybuy
Man that reminds me of back when Chun su / bamboo was open on gessner near longpoint..... wasn't ever the best amp but I sure did meet a few gems there sometimes (before it closed).