Encounter: PSE with Sara Summers

Date: 2/11/21
Name: Sara Summers
Phone: 518 809 7539
Email Address: None
URL / Website: Here on Eccie
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Over the river, and down the thurway to Schenectady we go and back to my place up on the hill.
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde hair and long after pulling it out of her bun.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sara has been describe many times here, 5'4", big ass, and nice set of C cup tits with nice hard nipples when she is excited. Pussy shaved bald. A nice plump ass. She has put on some weight but looks healthy.
Recommendation: Yes
Not saying this the case here, but one reason to close bathroom door is to check medicine cabinet to see what you might have.
Wow really why would she see you after all the negative info the last time you reviewed her?
Did she swallow?
I keep trying with her and she just stops texting back halfway through our chats. Still excited to try her oral skills out
Wow really why would she see you after all the negative info the last time you reviewed her? Originally Posted by passionseeker38
You think she honestly remembers? LOL
Who is your go to girl? Lol
Never thought about checking the meds cabinet.........hummmm
no she did not remember me........but she also was more strung out the first time I saw her.....besides money talks.........
yes she swallowed whatever I shot into her mouth
my go to girl is scarlet.........but like you guys, I need new pussy every once in a while..........would love to see Alex again.......but she never answers me on time