Stupid Hooker Practices Ruin Your Business

• PL
  • 03-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Now that I have managed to offend a few of you already, please read on.

Somehow I get an email from unnamed provider telling me she is now available in the Galleria area yesterday. I am near there so I call the number to see if she is available. Alas, all booked up. Scheduler tries to get me in for another day, I decline and see someone else. (Review to follow.)

Well, I am discussing how I do not want a traffic ticket with the Irving police and my phone rings. I don't recognize it and do not want to be rude and answer in front of the officer. Eventually I call back and ditzy voice comes on, "Oh, I called you because I wanted to know if you still wanted a session with ######.".....................W TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an old john. This is a NOT VERY YOUNG HOOKER!!!! I don't care how tough things are, you were booked full yesterday, save your money more wisely.

GIRLS, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GO CALLING GUYS UNSOLICITED. Hobby phones or not, this shit is not safe, it pisses people off and it ruins your business. I will not be seeing this girl any time in the future thanks to this call.

PL done ranting.
  • fawn
  • 03-31-2009, 01:20 PM
you havent pissed me off, i totally agree with you....i would never call a client back unless he leaves me a detailed message saying it will be ok to call back on this number during these time frames....now i have been on the phone and a client has called so when i hang up i will call right back...but never the next day....that could make for a dangerous situation...dont
let one bad apple spoil the rest baby......fawn
  • XXXXX
  • 03-31-2009, 01:27 PM
Totally Agree Fawn..I dont ever call them back unless they say to. No offense taken.
And even though I might give you my cell phone once so you can call me if you have to cancel an appointment at the last minute, don't feel free to text me incessantly to let me know you're back in town, your schedule has opened up, etc. It's not a security problem, it just pisses me off. Gonz
  • XXXXX
  • 03-31-2009, 03:20 PM
I wouldnt want it done to me....So I wouldnt do it to a client...I dont get why girls or guys do it.
LOL People actually do this?
  • PL
  • 03-31-2009, 05:33 PM
LOL People actually do this? Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA

If you did it to me, I would throat-#*$& you like they do in the movies.
  • XXXXX
  • 03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
I like the sound of that though.....thats all it takes?? hehe jk
  • PL
  • 03-31-2009, 11:44 PM
I like the sound of that though.....thats all it takes?? hehe jk Originally Posted by Reagan Love

We need to talk. Soon.

Really soon.
We need to talk. Soon.

Really soon. Originally Posted by PL
She can't talk with her throat full.....
  • XXXXX
  • 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
LMAO...haha! thats right PL cant talk with my throat full lol.
Never ever have I called a client to solicite business. I will call back same day, but am always careful of the time frame. Most go Home after 5 pm.....Same goes for you guys who call and I try to say I am with family or kids. Don't keep talking and asking questions that I can not answer at that moment. Have had numerous calls that if not answered immediately, they call, call, and keep calling....It goes both ways.
Hugs to all!
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
If you did it to me, I would throat-#*$& you like they do in the movies. Originally Posted by PL
Is that all it takes to get served properly 'round here? *giggle*
Yeppers, that is VERY wrong on many counts! I NEVER, EVER call unless asked to and within a specified time frame.

If, for some reason, I can't return the call on the same day, I don't return it either (even if the gentleman says to "call anytime"). I would just rather err on the side of caution and wait for him to call me back.
She can't talk with her throat full..... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Also, don't suggest that you talk soon...she might call you!