Has anyone actually seen her recently?

Seen this ad lately and wondering if anyone has seen her in person?

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/641166247156
Lol. I like her commandment #10.
And yet, her listed activities doesn't include cim.

Seems like most of the providers who used to list it have taken it off.
So has anyone actually seen her??
Best 10 commandments I’ve ever seen.
I contacted her. She returned my message promptly and seemed to be real nice. She only does outcalls. Her rates are reasonable, assuming the pics and menu are accurate. I put her on my list before she disappears.
So has anyone seen her
Kiss and tell
100% FAKE!!! She will invite you in, then take the money, then all of a sudden "My boyfriend is coming over, so just leave for a few minutes and come back " She posted under a different name a few months ago. Same house, same girl, same scam.
Thanks.
With no reviews with all
her postings I assumed
that was the case
Theatrical...I thought she only did outcalls. But if that's her, I I'll take her off my bucket list!
I pulled up and called her to clarify which house. When she said the one on the corner, I said nope. Been ripped off in that house. Then she freaked out and hung up. Definitely a scammer.
100% FAKE!!! She will invite you in, then take the money, then all of a sudden "My boyfriend is coming over, so just leave for a few minutes and come back " She posted under a different name a few months ago. Same house, same girl, same scam. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
Scamming people out of her real house? That takes some balls.