Sugar Daddy or Really Expensive Girlfriend?

• rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 02:58 AM
In the world of “I have needs” what does it come down to? If I am going to see someone its going to cost me. My doctor charges me. I sit in the waiting room always longer than he sees me. I’m in there looking at his magazine that I personally would never buy or look at unless I am in there. I wait 45 minutes, only to get called into the back to have to wait some more. Full time I am there, about two hours…cost to see him $80.

My lawyer charges me. Best to know what you need done, the cost is about $250.00 an hour.

To have a girlfriend it is going to COST me. She wants to see this great movie that comes out this Friday night, and she wants to do dinner too. I need to gas up the car, she also wants a new outfit to go out in as well. Top to bottom full cost for dinner and a movie these days well over $100.00 bucks.

Lets say I liked the date, an I want to see her again…..it will COST me. Even if she says lets say home and do RED BOX movies, and cook dinner. Buying the food, getting the movies, and the gas to make it all happen. About $50.00.

2 dates and I am in this for $150.00 bucks already. Before long, I'm in it for A LOT more. If I do hit it off, and I mean really hit it off. I don’t want to go out and spend my money any more I want to stay home. Sure it was great when I chasing you. But now that I got you, why would I? But…there is always a But. If I do hit it off, and I get all the feelings and emotions that comes with a girlfriend I want to get married, have a family, and that is no where NEAR cheap. I become her real dream guy, when she was as kid she dreamed of having a house, I become that guy who got her the house. She ALWAYS wanted XYZ car, I become that guy that gets her the car. She always wanted a baby, or 2 or 3.….I become that guy who gives her the babies.

So am I a sugar daddy or is she my really expensive girlfriend?
Your body is hot.
  • rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 07:31 AM
haha thank you...
i dont really understand the question.you already know that female companionship costs(with prostitutes or "amateurs"), so what is the problem? who cares what the cost is. if she is worth it to you, then the price is right....
Shortcut = seekingarrangement.com
It takes some time to weed out the flakes, but there are some great relationships waiting there. I'm a big fan
Sugar baby you can tell them to go away and feelings arent hurt so you dont have a sugar baby.

I am good with the sugar baby thing and it works well for me.

You have a wife or mistress with what you are talking about.
Shortcut = seekingarrangement.com
It takes some time to weed out the flakes, but there are some great relationships waiting there. I'm a big fan Originally Posted by danmanny
No lie. Sift through the chaff and there are some great girls on SA. And they understand the "deal."
  • Brot
  • 06-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Seems a reasonable argument to chose either path.
the $ you noted doesn't seem to be a lot... $100 here $100 there - maybe $1k/month? get use to it, as it only get worse from there.... call me when your SO and kids ring up the monthly AM EXP bill to $10k+ every month lol
In the world of “I have needs” what does it come down to? If I am going to see someone its going to cost me. My doctor charges me. I sit in the waiting room always longer than he sees me. I’m in there looking at his magazine that I personally would never buy or look at unless I am in there. I wait 45 minutes, only to get called into the back to have to wait some more. Full time I am there, about two hours…cost to see him $80.

My lawyer charges me. Best to know what you need done, the cost is about $250.00 an hour.

To have a girlfriend it is going to COST me. She wants to see this great movie that comes out this Friday night, and she wants to do dinner too. I need to gas up the car, she also wants a new outfit to go out in as well. Top to bottom full cost for dinner and a movie these days well over $100.00 bucks.

Lets say I liked the date, an I want to see her again…..it will COST me. Even if she says lets say home and do RED BOX movies, and cook dinner. Buying the food, getting the movies, and the gas to make it all happen. About $50.00.

2 dates and I am in this for $150.00 bucks already. Before long, I'm in it for A LOT more. If I do hit it off, and I mean really hit it off. I don’t want to go out and spend my money any more I want to stay home. Sure it was great when I chasing you. But now that I got you, why would I? But…there is always a But. If I do hit it off, and I get all the feelings and emotions that comes with a girlfriend I want to get married, have a family, and that is no where NEAR cheap. I become her real dream guy, when she was as kid she dreamed of having a house, I become that guy who got her the house. She ALWAYS wanted XYZ car, I become that guy that gets her the car. She always wanted a baby, or 2 or 3.….I become that guy who gives her the babies.

So am I a sugar daddy or is she my really expensive girlfriend? Originally Posted by rrath

Eh, maybe you're just considering what it begins to cost to be a real man??

And I agree with BlackMistress -if that's your body, way hot.
the $ you noted doesn't seem to be a lot... $100 here $100 there - maybe $1k/month? get use to it, as it only get worse from there.... call me when your SO and kids ring up the monthly AM EXP bill to $10k+ every month lol Originally Posted by Roothead

He he, yeah...
The only real difference between the two is the emotional attachment. Of course, you can factor in the ROI by whether she pays for anything for you (a dinner or a gift out of nowhere and for no reason). The value of what you are paying isn't monetary...the money weighs out about the same. The difference is emotional investment.
I think you are shopping in the wrong department if $100 for a (shitty sounding) night out is too much for you to deal with. It's just money. Make it and spend it on shit that makes you smile. If you cant make it, you might consider thinking more about how to change that aspect of your life instead of how you can get a really cheap piece of ass. I've been a spendthrift my whole life. I've been broke, I've been rich - and I've damn near always been happy. Life's too short and women are just too wonderful (when not completely insane). Splurge.
"Sugarbabies" aren't girlfriends of any sense of the word. Basically what they really are is Prostitutes. No use in me explaining it. Whatch this video

http://youtu.be/0QXmQVqJGIw

Jim
Word it however you want to word it for your own emotional sake. I am a really expensive bitch you know your gonna get pussy from.