Al-Alam and Reuters Report Hillary Clinton Convoy Attack in Israel

So they are doing research into zapping brains with electricity. Been doing that since before even you were born.
oops. Wrong link. LOL!

http://current.com/community/9384786...-in-israel.htm

Senior moment.
That was reported on. I had heard some discussion of it yesterday. Apparently her car had already rounded the corner.

I imagine it would still be big news if it wasn't for some nutcase in Colorado shooting a bunch of people in a movie theater.
Only attack here was tomatoes and a shoe.
Did not hear this story -- if it's true -- on any network, or from any other media outlet. Even the shooting in Colorado wouldn't have kept this from being reported.
Only attack here was tomatoes and a shoe. Originally Posted by ekim008
That was in Egypt.
You need to read, Ekim. Bullets were used this time.
You need to read, Ekim. Bullets were used this time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

from all accounts you are the only one heard of this I read it dooofus.
I did hear about the Egypt one... I was tired last night so I did not fully read the article. I assumed you were referring to the shoes and tomatoes. I agree the shooting in Colorado would have not suppressed this if it is true.

Something else would be going on here. The article seems to speculate it is to prevent embarrassment to Israel. I do not see that being true since embarrassing Israel is not a concern of this administration.
If Israeli terrorists attacked our Secretary of State in an assassination attempt, it is not an "embarrassment". If this happened, and the administration does not want to reprimand Israel, because it may alienate some voters, no wonder they want it covered up.
That was in Egypt. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

yes I knew that was posted here the other day.
Israeli terrorists.
If Israel had wanted to take someone out, it would have happened.
If Israel had wanted to take someone out, it would have happened. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I would have to agree, sounds like a Palestinian to me, if it even happened. They throw rocks at tanks, not the brightest terrorist to be found.